Part 2 Notes/Update

Hellooooo there everyone!!! By now you should know that there is gonna be a part 2 of UNO REVERSE. So without further ado I would like to make some VERY IMPORTANT announcements. Please read these.

Part two will have a great deal more angst, so if thats not your thing, then be warned. It will also be a lot longer than Part 1, I'm estimating 1.5 times longer but as we saw with chapter 21 things can and will change.

I also will not be putting swear warnings on my chapters, for multiple reasons. Angst exists now. So more swearing. Just expect it at this point.

Due to the fact that my writing style is 'evolving', there will be a few changes to how I organize the chapters, and to my style in general
some things to note:
- As of P2:chapter 1 I will be introducing "thoughts" which... its thoughts. These will be written in italics and will have quotation marks "like so"
- The format of the chapters will change slightly as well.
- I may, or may not occasionally put chapter names.

Due to the development of my writing skills and style, chapters will (hopefully) be longer. Therefore they will take some time to write. But due to the recent Quarantine, and spring break on the horizon, they will hopefully be out quicker than I thought. Another thing to note is summer break is also just around the corner, so I will definitely have more time to write then. I have been planning part two for a few months now, and have many ideas, so we can only hope that writers block wont be too much of an issue.

One more thing to note, I am writing this story with the idea of "arcs" in mind, similar to how anime, and manga is structured. Part 1 was the first arc, and it jumped right into the story with little introduction. Part 2 will have a few chapters of introduction before the next "arc" starts.

I know this is a lot but bear with me, we're almost done.

Part 2 will also be focusing a lot more on Surō's character development, (platonic, romantic, and family-oriented) relationships, and backstory. And, not to spoil too much, but later in part two there will be quite a bit more romance introduced.

I think that wraps up the notes/announcements I have for part two!
If I remember anything I will add it to these notes and post an announcement on my message board, over on my profile. If you don't follow me, or you have announcement notifications turned off, then I advise you check the notes every week or two until I post P2:chapter 1.

I also would absolutely love if y'all commented more on this story! I know a few of you already do, but I'm checking the views and I feel like I only know 5 or 6 of the people who read this story (unless its the same few people reading it a million times over). I'd love to get to know y'all, and I love hearing your thoughts, feelings, and jokes. To be honest I really just love hearing from y'all.
(Here's a comic on the matter that I found on tumblr and I suggest you read. Its quite short. https://giant-sketches.tumblr.com/post/614363169860747264/punk-jaskier-starscheme-wintermoonqueen )

With that said, look forward to some oneshots coming out soon! The first chapter of Part 2 is on the near horizon!

Last, but definitely not least, have a beautiful day you beautiful person!