4. I'm on a honeymoon with my bed.

So I myself work in the IT field as a technical admin and although I am good at it, I don't really like it. But well, you have to earn right? I am mentally strained and I have bad days. Writing is sort of me seeking peace of mind. I just have to set up my priorities and work through it all.

What do you do? School, college, work? Do you like it? No matter how much you don't want it, just don't give up hope okay.

Also dedicated to Leanaa1021 for being so supporting since the beginning. Thank you. You are amazing.❤

Here you go my lovely babies! 

~~~

Chapter 4 - I'm on a honeymoon with my bed.

After three hectic days of juggling myself between classes and working a job in the ever busy and chaotic world of IT. I could finally relax at home and sleep till 12pm. Gosh when was the last time I slept for that long? I could barely remember.

As a child, I wanted to be a grownup and now as a grownup, all I wanted was my childhood back.

Dear 7 year old me, Enjoy while it lasts because it fucking doesn't last for long.

I groaned and stretched my arms, stuffing my face into the pillow. My Panda blanket was over me, it sure felt better than a man on top of me.

"Myra! Are you planning to leave that bed?" Zivah shouted from somewhere in the house.

"No, can't you see I'm on a honeymoon with my bed." I shouted back, snuggling deeper into the bed and blanket.

I heard some shuffling and then Zivah opened my bedroom door. A scowl dancing on her face. "It's 11.45 already. Don't you have anything to do today?"

I shook my head. "All I have to do today is laze around, not bathe, eat pizza, watch Friends again and sleep some more. Such a busy schedule, I tell ya."

Zivah's scowl deepened as she made a disgusted face. "No bath?"

I grinned wide. "Nopes. It's my holiday!" Suddenly I noticed her attire, she was dressed for work but it was a Saturday, she wasn't working on Saturdays. "Where are you going?"

Zivah groaned, her eyes blazing with anger. "That dumb Sebastian, he gave me a shift for today."

"Why?" I hadn't met this Sebastian but I hated him already.

"Well" she mused looking a little apologetic. "I might have called him an inconsiderate asshole and asked him to go die in a fire pit."

My eyes widened with astonishment, I slowly lifted my face, sitting up on the bed. "Say what again?"

Zivah sighed. "I was annoyed okay. He just kept pestering me, annoying me, making me do the little things for him. So I got pissed. And you know how my mouth has filter when I am angry."