34. I will tie you to the bed and keep you there forever.

Chapter 34.

I will tie you to the bed and keep you there forever.

~~~

"Alex." I whispered, afraid of making him angrier. "What happened?"

He didn't glance at us. His eyes on the blank wall ahead and as he uttered the next words.

We could all feel the reality crashing in and the world suddenly tearing apart.

"Ray Parker escaped prison."

It had been more than a week that Ray Parker had escaped.

Apparently he managed to fool the security guards and hack into their system and escape himself without getting caught by anyone. What a sly dog!

There was no visual evidence since he had hacked into the camera system as well and made sure that we couldn't find out exactly how he escaped.

I had amped up the security on my phone remembering that Ray had hacked my phone too. I shiver of loathing swept over me, wondering if he had really gone through my messages and photos.

I felt naked even with the long green sweater I wore. My privacy had been invaded, personal privacy. And now as I used the phone I kept wondering if Ray could see what messages I was sending.

I had even stopped carrying my phone into the washroom to listen to songs as I took bath, I was afraid that he could see through my phone camera. I had become completely paranoid and it was scaring me.

Alex had been hit the worst with this news.

"Myra you stay inside. Don't even step out for a second."

"Alex, I can't stay at home all the time."

"Yes you can and you will."

"Don't be absurd!"

"I will tie you to the bed and keep you there forever."

I blinked. "Kinky."

"I am not trying to be funny Myra."

"Alex clam your tits. He's a hacker not a serial killer. He has brains now brawns."

"You think he can't hire someone?"

That shut me up. He could, he actually could. But even then what was the guarantee that I wouldn't get hurt at home?

"Look how about this? I promise to let you know where I am all the time. I promise to let everyone know." I suggested.

"No. Stay here. It's that simple."

I sighed at Alex. "Don't order me around."

"Alex is right you know."

I narrowed my eyes at Zivah. "Don't you start now."

Zivah shrugged. "We all know the only reason he escaped is to get even with you. He will come for you. He will take his revenge."

I pressed my lips together. "I know and I can take him. You guys keep forgetting that I can be a bad person too."

"But-" Zivah started and I shook my head.

"I know you two care but I am fine. If I sit at home all the time, I'll go crazy. And like I said, Ray Parker is a hacker not a killer. He won't kidnap and kill, he will hack into my life and destroy it."

Alex scoffed. "You say like that is any better." He blinked at me. "You have any nudes in your phone?"

My mouth gaped at him. "Alex!" I scolded, a shameful blush rising my face.