37. You are the pet dog I never had.

Surprise! 3 chapters!!

Vote for my efforts please? I'll give you a Nutella cookie.

Chapter 37.

You are the pet dog I never had.

~~~

"No."

"Oh come on!"

"I said no."

"Pretty please?"

"She said no."

I glared at Evan. "Shut up!"

Zivah rolled her eyes. "It's too fast."

I scoffed. "No it's not. It's been almost a year."

"You can't count the four months you two didn't date."

I threw my head back in frustration. "Zivah, I really want to live with him." I sighed. "I love him."

"And I love you but I am not asking you to live with me. Am I?" Evan shouted.

I frowned at him. "Why are you even here?"

"Because I was bored."

I gritted my teeth. "I am going to tell Athena that you want to live with me."

Evan's jaw fell as he blinked at me. I smirked at him. Taking a deep breath he smiled at Zivah. "They love each other. What are you doing? Let them live together. Let them get married."

Zivah gave Evan a flat look. "You are such a traitor."

Evan shrugged a shoulder. "I am more scared of Athena than I am of you."

Zivah gave me disgusted look and turned to me. "Myra, living together isn't a joke. It's a whole new level. Are you sure you want that?"

I smiled softly. "I know you are worried that it's moving too fast. But I know what I am doing. And with Ray out of prison, we both think I would be safer living with him. You know that I would never rush into anything I wasn't sure of."

"Yeah she takes three days to decide her favorite flavor of ice cream." Evan piped in.

"Hey! Vanilla is too plain, chocolate is too chocolaty. That is a serious decision to make."

Evan nodded in mocking manner. "Uh huh sure it is."

I ignored him. "Ziv, I want to live with him. I have never been in a serious relationship and yes, I am scared. But I want to take this step. I trust him. He makes me happy."

Zivah stared at me analyzing my pouting expression and blinking eyes. She sighed. "Fine you can live with him but if he hurts you, I refuse to take you back."

I let out a breathy laugh, pulling her in for a hug. "I know you will take me back."

Zivah pushed me away. "No, I will not. I will say I told you so."

I smiled at her. "I love you. You are the sister I never had."

I could feel Zivah's fake wall crumbling down. She finally hugged me back. "I love you too. You are the pet dog I never had."

I didn't care to slap her back at that.

"Group hug!" Evan shouted and came running at us, hugging us and making all of us stumble and fall under his enormous weight.

"Ow!" I screamed as my feet entangled and my hip hit the floor.

"What the hell Evan." Zivah shouted.