36. Maybe you should propose for marriage before I do.

This chapter is cute!

Chapter 36.

Maybe you should propose for marriage before I do.

~~~

"I cannot believe you watched two episodes without me!"

"Hey, you said you didn't like Netflix."

"But you got me addicted to it!"

"Well that's not my issue." I meekly replied.

Alex glared at me. "Fine I'll change the password and not give it to you."

I gasped and pointed my finger in warning. "You wouldn't dare."

Alex smirked. "Try me!"

"I knew it was a mistake introducing you to Netflix series."

Alex grabbed the remote and folded his hands. "Now I will watch the two episodes while you wait till I complete it."

I groaned, falling back on the couch. "That's not fair!"

"You watching it without me is not fair." He snapped back, slapping my feet off the table.

I stuck out my tongue and mentally whined as the episode started. I opened my mouth but Alex bet me to it.

"If you give me even one spoiler, I swear I will smack you to Antarctica."

My mouth snapped shut back and I huffed. "Fine. Rich boy."

"I am starting to like that name now." Alex replied.

I twisted my lips at him and sat there next to him sulking.

After ten minutes I was already bored and wanted to do something. I looked at Alex who was staring intently at the screen as Stranger things played.

I scooped closer to him, staring at his symmetrical face. I lost count of the seconds I kept staring.

"Myra? Why are you staring?"

I blinked and leaned back, clearing my throat. "So um about that um." I scratched the back of my neck.

Alex raised his eyebrows. "About what?"

A small blush covered my face. "I think I have a deficiency."

"Really? What happened?" his tone turned worried. "Are you sick?"

I shook my head. "Um Vitamin D deficiency."

There was a long pause and I glanced at Alex through my eyelashes who sat there stunned at my words.

"Really Myra? Just so I can't watch Netflix you'll do that?"

I shook my head violently. "No no, I am serious." I scratched the back of my neck nervously. "So what exactly are we waiting for?"

I saw his throat move as he swallowed and I would be lying if I didn't find that hot. Oh dear, the dirty mind in me had taken over.

"Um." He cleared his throat. He looked away and I crossed my arms.

"Do you not want to?"

Alex closed his eyes and sighed. "I want to." He breathed out. "This is the longest I have gone without sex and it is killing me."

"I gave you an ultimatum." I reminded him.

Alex shuddered as if reminded of that day. "I remember."

I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Well?"

"Now?" he squeaked out.

I grit my teeth and I could feel the air of frustration coming out of my nostrils. "You know what? We are never having sex. Ever." I stood up from the couch, storming off into my room.