15. I think you would rule over a lot of hearts.

Dedicating chapters to my avid readers! ❤️

What is the funniest joke you know? Come on, make everyone laugh!

Chapter 15. I think you would rule over a lot of hearts.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"A hint?"

"For the 5th time Myra, no I will not tell you where we are going. No I will not give you any hint. And no I will not be throwing you in the ocean or kidnapping you."

I huffed, folding my arms under my chest. I turned looking out of the window trying to figure out where Alex was taking me.

I kept raking my brain wondering the possible locations. Restaurants, 5 star hotels, the museums, art event? Where do billionaires go on dates?

And as we entered a building I looked over at Alex in surprise. "Where are we?"

"Do you not have patience?" He groaned out. Entering the passcode for the gate.

I shrugged. "No, not really."

He stopped the car in front of a building.

"Your other flat?" I questioned, getting out of the car. This building was just as beautiful and sophisticated as the previous one.

Alex nodded. "Yeah I rarely come here." He looked at me, winking. "Save it for special occasions."

I controlled the blush that was forming on my face. "Like sleeping with your lovers?" I taunted.

"No, like meeting my family."

I froze and yet somehow stumbled over my own feet, I blinked incredulously at Alex. "We are not meeting your family, are we?"

Alex let out a small chuckle. "It's too soon for that, don't you think?"

"Well I am happy never meeting them." I muttered to myself as we go into the lift. "So the date is in your flat, not very creative." I teased Alex, a part of disappointed at the mediocracy.

Alex just smiled in reply, patiently waiting for the lift to reach the 27th floor. He waited for the doors to open and then bowed, "After you Milady."

"Oh thank you kind Sir." I faked a British accent, lightly flicking my hair and walking out in the heels. I had decided to wear the peach dress that followed just below my ankles and was conformable. It wasn't tight around the waist so when I sat there was no way anyone could see the flabby tummy I sported.

"Close your eyes." Alex demanded.

I shook my head. "No way."

Alex just leaned against the wall of his penthouse door, leaving me space to argue. It was clear if I wasn't closing my eyes, he wasn't opening the door.

"Fine." I agreed, grumbling to myself. I raised my fingers to my face, resting them on my eyes.

"No peeking." He warned.

I didn't reply as I heard the keys jingling and the door finally opening. I held my breath as Alex's hand lightly pushed against my bare shoulder, thank you off-shoulder designs.

"Go straight." His soft voice brushed against my ears.

I didn't reply, taking small tentative steps ahead.

"To the left."

I turned right.

"Left Myra." Alex chuckled, turning my shoulders in the opposite direction.