38. It's Ms. Collins for you.

So a few days back, Wattpad Instagram had this story - which book should win Wattys and tag the author and two of you beautiful souls tagged me and my story - Tutoring the Bad Boy!! And I was pleasantly surprised and sooooooo happy!

Thank you! You are all truly Ahhh-mazing!! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Which also led me to apply this story of mine for this year's Wattys !! So I would really appreciate your votes and comments and shares!

Also in case you want to talk to me on Instagram - womanonrampage 

-----

Chapter 38.

It's Ms. Collins for you.

~~~

I hadn't slept in the past two days. I had barely eaten. I had barely survived.

"Myra, you need to drink water." Zivah demanded, pushing the glass of water into my hand.

I didn't protest. I just drank the tasteless liquid and gave the empty glass back to her. "I don't understand." I breathed out. "Why-why would he break up over that?"

Zivah patted my back lightly. "Look he was just angry, frustrated and tired. I am sure he didn't mean it."

I scoffed at her words. "Didn't mean it? Did you forget the whole scene?" I smiled in a taunting manner. "Let me remind you."

Flashback.

He opened his eyes, his eyes hardening a little. "I- uh -we- we were hacked again."

My jaw dropped and for a second so did my breathing. I moved my lips bit no words came out. I continued to stare at the dismal expression on Alex's face. After a few seconds I finally managed to whisper. "What?"

Alex didn't look away. He stared right into my eyes just as he spoke the words that broke my heart.

"I think we should break up."

And just like that every ounce of happiness I had ever felt washed away, drowned in the appalling waves that Alex drenched me in.

"Are you gone mad?" I asked in disbelief. I pressed my lips. "What? From where is this coming?"