Epilogue

PS: READ MY NEW BOOK : BULLETPROOF MY HEART - A BODYGUARD ROMANCE!

Here's the Epilogue.

Hope you loved the story of Alex and Myra.

Epilogue

2 years later.

"It's finally happening."

"I know. I am so excited."

"Are you ready?"

"I have been ready for this for a long time Alex." I whispered.

He smirked back. "Don't I know it? I am excited too."

"It's going to be special." I sighed.

"And magical." Alex held my hand. "It's going to be a long night."

I winked at Alex. "I am looking forward to it. Did you get it?"

Alex took out a packet from his pocket waving it in front of me. "Right here."

I took a deep breath, taking the packet and examining it. "This should work. It's dotted."

"Your favorite."

"Great I'll take this dotted net bag to Athena and put the wedding rings in it." I said to Alex. "You go and check up on Evan. Make sure he doesn't run away."

Alex kissed me on the cheek. "Yes dear."

I walked towards Athena's dressing room only to find it empty. I looked around in surprise. "Athena?" I shouted. "Zivah?"

Just then Zivah came inside huffing and puffing with the pissed off bride next to her.

I looked at Athena who was dressed in a white long sleeveless gown. It had a lace V-neck and was truly beautiful. It would have been even more stunning if Athena wasn't scowling.

 It would have been even more stunning if Athena wasn't scowling

"What happened?" I asked Zivah.

Zivah breathed out, glaring at Athena as she adjusted her teal blue long gown. "She was running away. From her own wedding."

I gasped. "Athena!"

She stared at me. "This is all too fast."

"It's been two years." I argued.

"Only two years." She snapped back. "Plus you two aren't married either." She glared at the two of us.

"Yeah well we didn't get knocked up." Zivah spat.

I closed my eyes knowing there was a fight coming soon.

"You bitch! Get out of my wedding."

"You are saying that to me because you can't."

I grit my teeth together, getting annoyed. "Shut up!" I screamed, making both of them jump in shock.

I glared at Athena. "Evan loves you and you love him, yes you two are getting married early because you are pregnant but that changes nothing. You two would have married eventually so shut up, get your hair done and come out when I call you."