35. You destroyed my life. It's only fair I destroy yours.

Anddd I am back!

How have you been?

Chapter 35.

You destroyed my life. It's only fair I destroy yours.

~~~

There standing in front of me was Ray Parker.

Dressed in a pale blue tee and dark blue pants, his glasses were new but those creepy eyes were still the same. He looked a little weak but his determination to destroy lives made up for that.

I swallowed hard as I blinked at him and squeaked a 'hi'.

He smiled, a crooked smile that sent chills up my spine. "I have missed you, my love."

And the only thing I could think was how to get the knife out of my pocket when I was holding two huge bags of food.

I held onto the bag tightly, if he came one step closer I would throw the whole bag at him.

He didn't move, he stood there, leaning on the wall and giving me a crooked smile.

I could barely look into his eyes. "How-wh-why are you here?"

"Where else would I be?"

"The police are looking for you." I reminded him. My voice wanted to tremble from the fright but I somehow managed to control it.

He was now a fugitive. And dangerous.

"I know, I just crossed them." He shrugged as if it wasn't that big a deal.

I raise my eyebrows in shock. "They didn't catch you?"

His hands went into his pocket and I stiffened. He removed something and put on his face and then adjusted his black cap and glasses. He now looked older with the fake mustache and beard.

"Oh." I muttered looking at the unfortunately good disguise.

He removed them off his face and put it back in the pocket.

"How long have you been here?" I asked already fearing the answer.

"Long enough."

He took a step forward.

Instinctively I took one back.

He titled his head, scrutinizing me. "You are afraid of me." he noted.

I blinked looking away. "I am not." I lied right through my terrified teeth.

He took a step forward.

I didn't move.

"Myra Collins." He said my name and I had to control myself from cringing. "You are beautiful, you know that?"

I swallowed. "Th-thanks."

"I especially love your lips."

Wait till they open and I end up biting you.

"Your throat is so pretty."

I couldn't even swallow. I felt repulsed.

"Why couldn't you just love me? Huh?" his tone had gone from polite to harsh.

My shoulders stiffened. "You are sick." I spat out.

"And you are my medicine."

I wanted to puke.

"Julia talked about you."

My face snapped to look at his. "What?"

He smirked, knowing he got my attention. "She talked about you. She showed me that one pic you had sent her, of you wearing a yellow top and black shorts. You looked like sunshine. My sunshine."