I:SEÑORITA

ROWAN

"It's a beautiful night."

Treasuring the sweet harmony, they made as they sing. The moments I was having as I captured those brilliant faces they're making. Sharing and spending every moment of our lives with a precious smile carved on our exhausted faces. We were trying to withstand the full-blown bone-chilling breezes. We spend the night together near the seashore as all of us tried our best to make this a memorable night—an unforgettable farewell party for our dear seniors.

Someone saved mehe saved me.

As the distance between us grew, I could hear their fading voices. A tear escaped in my wonderful eye as I, Rowan Mei Señorita, let this beautiful long-haired drunk man to dragged me with him, in a horrible way.

Comically for me, it was merely a single grain of sand that went inside my eye. I was not crying because I was dragged horribly. To be truthful, I felt that this was the sign to perform my wild lady-side.

Setting it aside, I wanted to cry because of his drunkenness that was so passed the limit. How I wished for this scene could be more romantic. Definitely, like those scenes in the mature movies.

He should have grabbed the chance from the moment his palm brushes my skin or when held me so tight with his muscular arm. I'd been dreaming of a romantic encounter with a beautiful stranger like him.

It was so disappointing to end up with this picture. I let out a sigh when people stared at us as if we're a crazy drunk couple. On the other hand, this moment was priceless where he held my fatty hips so tight and tugging me near to his warm body.

It's not a common drama that every lady can experience, right?

"Kuya, where do you want to take me ba?" I asked sweetly, laughing sheepishly at him. Unfortunately, his ears seemed to be drunk as well, couldn't able to hear me.

"Sa kwarto mo o sa cubicle?" I suggested, hoping it's my chance to taste a beautiful man in bed. He broke off for a moment and whispered 'Beyd' multiple times while taking hold of his breath.

I bit my lower lip, replaying his drunk voice inside of my head. I could feel the wetness between my legs."Kuya, 'wag nemen. Masyado akong marupok at baka bumigay ako sayo," I said, laughing to my own disgusting words.

I gently helped him to stand up. I carried him even if he's a vertically-gifted person while I'm only five-feet tall. I even got to deal with fuss just to get him safely to his hotel room.

"Ugh. There you go beauty," I exhaustedly threw him on his bed.

Argh, curse this weakness towards pretty men. Now that he's peacefully lying on his bed, this is my chance to explore his beauty—kahit konti lang.

Seeing a rare beauty kind of a man was a genuine treasure for me. In this situation, I thought that I don't need to stare at it if I could rub my skin against his beautiful skin. What I mean was touching his delicate skin.

I gazed at him in astonishment, praising every beautiful detail of his mesmerizing face. I believed that his beauty could only exist in a crafty girl's imagination. I guess I was wrong. Damn, his beauty felt so unreal, his face consists of such perfect features.

I mean, how can a man have such a delicate beauty that only a goddess could own. He had this milky-white skin, a thin-high nostril, and a small-flimsy lip. He had single eyelids with long Chinese-type kind of eyes, thin eyebrows, and adding the fact of his shiny straight black hair.

I wandered my gaze to his body. My eyes landed and glued curiously on his private lower part of his body.

I had to admit that I have an ulterior motive while I was checking his body. The good thing was, he wore light clothes that it was easier to get rid of. But when I was about to check what sort of treasure hiding inside of his clothes, I hesitated. Whether where I should start first, his abdominal muscles, his inches?

Hirap naman, pwede sabay?

I was in the middle of untying the knot of his pants when he suddenly moved. I rushed to hide under the bed.

Shit, parang criminal akong nagtatago.

I waited for a few seconds, thinking about what should I do next. Fortunately, my ears heeded his erotic moaning. I jutted upright, diving into an unknown situation, wanting to satisfy my curiosity and my eyes.

Is this what my barakada says, "Boy's hand misery in a drank mode"?

Oh my, banana! I covered my mouth because of amazement when seeing things that were wilder than my imagination. He was slightly bending over. My mind went fucked up witnessing the scene.

My head immediately sent me a signal that I should grab this fucking opportunity. This is might be my luck to have a one-night stand.

I crawled near to him. Gosh. This is not a crime, right?

Foremost of all, he was the one who dragged me first. Yeah, that's probably it. This is not a crime—definitely, it is not.

It was so exciting being able to have a scene like this. I was busy holding his pants off when he suddenly turned his body and rose up. I froze as I look at him. He was still drowsy but—damn—he's taking his shirt off. I couldn't imagine that this beautiful man was a one-hundred percent good man for making things easier for me.

Yes, beauty. Get naked!

I gulped when he stared straight into my eyes, slowly blinking his beautiful eyes. Napalaki naman ang mga buho ng ilong ko at napahawak sa dibdib ko.

It made me want to get naked in front of him. Charot, feeling ko lang talaga kasi mahalay ang utak ko. Malala na talaga ang sira sa utak ko, nadagdagan pa ng alak na nilaklak ko mula kaninang hapon.

Natatawa naman ako sa pinag-iisip at pinaggagawa ko. I recalled this scene from stories I've read, I was supposed to be in his situation and all I have to do was led him to this kind of great temptation. Unfortunately, maybe it was not for us, because we'll need to switch roles so that it had to work.

I was all laugh. My voice was ringing in my head, sounding like a crazy señorita. My head started to get heavy and fuzzy. It was probably the effect of drinking alcohol all night long.

Teka, bakit nakahiga na ako sa higaan at nakapatay na 'yung ilaw?

I tried to get a hold of my damn consciousness, but my eyes were so heavy. Right before my eyes gave in, I felt someone went to the top of me.

Luh...

Once upon a morning, I woke up in a luxurious room, filled with comfortable air circulating. I unhurriedly looked around, after a few brief moments, I concluded, that man, that beautiful man, was a fucking gay. He left me alone in his bed and ran away from me.

Ang masasabi ko lang ay mali ang situation na ito. He was supposed to wait for me to wake up, and apologized at least or should have violated me while I was sleeping. It made me feel dissatisfied, leaving me hanging and craving for his body. I just wanted was to sleep with a beautiful man, but I think my face wasn't even qualified.

Kahit ba one-night stand lang, wala rin akong karapatan?

I drew out a heavy breath. Regrettably, I had to wake up from my wishful illusion that I'm no longer drunk to be tactless and a desperate lady

I shouldn't be a dreamer once more to fail and suffer again.

Do you wish to let them meet once again next chapter?

To be continued...