XXVII: SEÑORITA

ROWAN

Putting my phone on silent, I slid it into my cleavage. In my current position, I spread my legs as I remained sitting on the edge of the sofa. My other arm rested on Kadi's head who was lying down on the sofa, occupying three-fourths of the space.

We were hiding from people and decided to stay on the far south side of a balcony where there was a full view of the ocean.

He'd been busy playing games on his phone, although we're currently attending the twin's birthday celebration. He was wearing expensive clothes, yet he wasn't bothered by the fact it got wrinkled.

Poor fabric.

"Brat, close your book. Did you forget you are wearing a revealing dress?" Kadi reprimanded as he fixed my dress. "Hindi kana galit?"

I shook my head in reply. I had been out of my real perverted side for a short while that I can't properly tease or flirt with this beautiful man since we had a childish fight the other day.

I pouted my lips when he simply went back lying, crossing his ankles and continued playing. I was mentally beating him up for such a slowpoke.

I slowly slid my pinky into my nose—nangungulangot ako. This one of my superpowers, my best weapon to annoy someone.

I clicked my tongue, trailing my awesome pinky finger on his cheek, which made him look up to me. He gave me a look of disgust. "Your sexiness tonight is at the par of the unjustifiable. I know that, so behave tonight or I'll spit on your face."

His deep-voice with the hint of laziness, got me to the max point of my anger—even it was so fucking attractive. It was possible because we've been married for almost a year that I got used to his enchanting voice that it didn't make my panties wet anymore.

Still, Oh well.

My eyes flew down to his well-maintained skin on his cheek where my booger stood out. I tucked a lock of hair behind my ears and I slowly lowered my head and gently kissed his forehead.

He groaned as he pushed my face away, still focusing his eyes on his phone screen. I giggled when I noticed him blush. I held his hand and planted a kiss on it.

"Quit it. I beg you. Just eat and don't tease me." I softly laughed when he begged and still blushing as I pinched both sides of his cheeks.

"But you only brought grasses on plates. You should've let me get my own food rather than leaving me here in our secret base," I said while pouting my lips as I kept poking both his cheeks.

He let out a heavy sigh and narrowed his eyes on me. I noticed his character just died. "I won't let you consume unhealthy foods as long as you haven't fully recovered," he said, staring at my cleavage. His eyebrow rose as he intently looked at it.

Ugh... This overprotective man.

I don't understand why he always fed me grass. I may look like a defected goat, but I can still chew fucking meat as far as I can remember. And yet, he got some guts to be a lewd man to me just now, and not when I tried to tease him?

"You seem to be enjoying the view. Care to look at my face when you talk? My face is up here," I fumed. He should have told me to use my cleavage to tease him, so we can play.

His hand suddenly moved and tried to grab my bosoms, but I caught it. "Hey," I scowled, but his finger reached for it.

Not yet, you shit! I'm still thinking.

He pulled out the phone that I stuck in between it. He waved it in front of my face. My face automatically burned in embarrassment.

This fucker.