XX:SEÑORITA

ROWAN

"Anong ginagawa rito ni Freya," I muttered in a pissed tone. He was silently looking at the bonfire. "Kadi, did you hear me?" I called him out.

"I heard you. I just don't know how to respond," he reasoned out and leaned on my head.

I clicked my tongue in response. "I know you're not dense like you've been acting in front of her. Also, I'm not fond if you'll just make me jealous through her. I don't get jealous, I lose interest," I hissed, trying to push away his head.

Unfortunately, this dumb masculine long-haired man glued his head to mine, softly laughing. "I want you to get mad, not jealous. You looked so cute when you're mad if you're not aware of that." I elbowed his stomach, which made him squirm in ache. "Be thankful that I love you this much even you're too violent, " he whispered, pressing his head to my head again.

"Hindi ako unan," I complained.

"Kung unan lang naman hanap ko, malamang sa dibdib mo babagsak ulo ko, diba?" He replied quickly.

I grinned. "Anong ulo?" I teased.

"Zip it, brat. Don't start it."

I guffawed. "Ikaw kaya ang nagsimula," I told him as I cling in his arm. "Stop it," he resisted, turning his head away to hide his embarrassed face.

I rested my head on his arm. "I dreamt about your slit in the throat, just this morning." I started, "it's a miracle that you were able to speak again after a deadly deep cut that day."

He chuckled. "Yes, and you're the one who gave me that miracle," he spoke sweetly, brushing his fingers through my hair.

"You lazy brat, you didn't comb your hair?" he jested, gently pulling my hair down.

I simply giggled when he grabbed my head and slightly shook it. "I cried that day," I told him and made him paused.

"I know, your brother told me." He kept on brushing my hair. "I also heard that you got a fight with your father, on the day of my funeral," he uttered. I looked up to see his face."I asked your brother if he could tell you the truth, but he refused." he smiled bitterly. "He doesn't want to involve you, that time."

"So how did you overcome your depression?" I asked him.

His eyebrows rose up with a confused expression. His sharp gaze and knitted brows were so damn attractive. "I only got a post-traumatic-stress-disorder," he said in a certain way.

My brows knitted, too. "Hmm, may mga laslas ka sa left wrist mo noon. Hindi ba dahil depressed ka?"

I noticed that I shot a sensitive question to him. "Are you sure?" he calmly asked me back.

I nodded. "Uhm, I noticed those cuts sometimes."

He slowly nodded at me. "I see, you have keen eyes," he said, smiling widely at me. "You really paid close attention to me."

I rolled my eyes when I saw a small grin at the tip of his smile. I snorted, "Of course, you were my fiancé," I reasoned out.

"Hi." Our conversation was interrupted when Freya sat beside my husband.

"Hello!" I greeted back quickly and looked down so I can roll my eyes secretly.

"Mimi!" Bejay shouted happily from afar, which caught my attention.

I spread my arms widely to welcome him. He buried his face between my breast immediately as he usually does. Bejay also caught Kadi's attention.

"Isaac, get him out of here," Kadi screamed out in irritation, trying to pull out the chubby kid from his tight hug to me.