Part 1

Blaire POV

Well here we go we are on our way home Demi has driven us to the airport, I am and have missed her the last few days and struggle not having her around, Sabrina also had to leave the day after the show again she is someone I miss a lot but we texting constantly. This is the issue with letting people in when they go, I miss them. I have done something I said I wouldn't and relied on Demi and Sabrina to make me feel, make me feel safe, happy, like I can't have fun when they aren't around. Not saying that Parker isn't that person but it's different, he is a bit more worried now that he is more of a father then a fun brother. I'm scared about going home, it is just me and Parker, he can't handle my panic attacks like Demi can.

"snug I will see you soon ok, remember you can call me whenever you need me and you know I will answer" Demi says to me breaking me from my thoughts I didn't even realize she had come over after chatting with Parker, I wanted to give them as much time and space as possible to say good bye.

"I'm going to miss you Dem" I say quietly not letting the other words and thoughts spill out about how scared I am.

"I'll miss you to snug but it's only a week and I will be there ok, don't be scared baby I know that Parker will look after you and my family isn't far from you, also I know you will love your room I have seen the photos and it is awesome Parker has done a brilliant job. I think you will be seeing a bit of my family this week with Parker sorting work" she says and I nod again and go for a hug soaking up the comfort and security that has become Demi. I feel a tear slip but I wipe it and refuse to let more fall.

"I love you snug" Demi whispers i tense for a sec I always do when someone says that.

"I uhh ll... appreciate you" I say instantly wanting the world to open up and suck me in. Demi laughs a little pulling away from the hug, and lift my face so I am looking at her.

"I know Blaire, I know" she says her eyes saying she knows a lot more she knows in my own way I do love her back.

I'm so glad Demi got us the upgrade I'm scared already about flying without Demi, I have been given stronger travel calm and anxiety meds Parker takes my bag a place it in the overhead locker and takes his seat in his little pod next to me but the seats/pods are quite spacious. I don't buckle up until last minute and Parkers stretches his arm across for me to hold which I instantly do squeezing it tightly. Between the tablets, parker and the music blasting in my ears I seem to be handling this well. Parker taps my hand and I pull the head phone out.

"ready for your new life?" he asks and I nod and shrug at the same time.

"not going to lie squirt it isn't going to be easy, I've never been a dad and you've always been so independent, Heck I'm not even sure I know how to look after myself Cooper always looked after me then I had the army, but we have support kid, we will work this out together ok. We just need to communicate to work things out ok, I know it isn't either of our strong points but we got this" he says full of confidence and I nod, maybe we do got this maybe we don't but I need to keep an open mind and give it a chance, I need to get rid of the negative thoughts about what could go wrong and think about what could go right.

"now did you want to watch a movie?" he says and I nod he shows me how to use the screen and I choose to watch iron man.

The flight was ok I ate the food they served and I dosed of for a small time maybe like 15 minutes. We have now pulled up to the house it is a cute house something I have always dreamed of. It is a 2-story cottage it has a porch and the bottom of the pillars have stones around them. There is a big tree in the middle of the front yard surrounded but green grass and with a garden bordering the path that leads the steps and door.