One

Bakugo was surprised for a moment, his eyes widening when he felt Midoriya's lips on his own. He almost felt as if he were dreaming. There was no way that the nerd loved him back, he had accepted that as a fact. Soon he let his eyes fall closed as he kissed the green haired villain back, still holding tight to his hand to keep him from moving any closer to the edge. Everything that happened next after Midoriya pulled away, was nearly a blur.

"It's too late to tell you I love you" He heard Midoriya say as he felt the smaller hand slip out of his own. He didn't have time to process what was happening as he felt palms press against his chest and felt himself go backwards, stumbling back into another person. He glanced up to see Kirishima had kept him from hitting the ground. That's when he heard it, the final explosion. He heard the roof begin to crack, and looked up to see the ground underneath Midoriya's shoes was no longer there.

"No!" Bakugo heard his own voice "Izuku!" He jumped forward, reaching out to grab the person he loved, but instead he himself was grabbed and pulled back as the ground he was standing on began to crumble. Although Kirishima just saved his life, he also kept him from saving Midoriya. Bakugo was sitting on the roof, his eyes wide and filling with slight tears as Midoriya disappeared from sight. He had to squeeze his eyes shut to keep himself from imagining him hitting the ground. "No!" He cried out again, his voice cracking "Shit! Damnit you shitty nerd! You can't do this to me!" He hit the ground beside him with the side of his fist, ignoring the slight pain of broken glass and rubble breaking through his skin. "I can't lose you again!" He struggled to keep himself from sobbing, tangling the fingers of his free hand into his hair.

"Bakugo.." Kirishima crouched onto the ground next to him, placing his hand on his shoulder "Bakugo.. we have to get out of here. They haven't caught all the villains yet.."

"Shut up you shitty hedgehog hair!" Bakugo yelled out, opening his eyes and turning his head to look at Kirishima. Kaminari was behind him, a look of pity on his face. "I could have grabbed him if you didn't pull me back!" He quickly jumped to his feet "I could have saved him!"

"You don't have time for what ifs, Bakugo" He heard his homeroom teacher speak "Get out of here. Now."