Sixteen

Bakugo sat up, grabbing the alarm clock by his bed. He glared at the red numbers, sighing as he threw his clock onto the bed. "Alright.. I'm going" he mumbled. The red '3am' died out as the clock came unplugged from the wall. He was in his pajamas but he had already set out some dark clothes. He had been planning this for the week he skipped classes, ignoring whenever his mom tried to convince him to go to classes. He would go out at night to stalk the bar, he'd avoid everyone and not bother to answer his phone.. he was a mess and he knew it.

Changing into a black pair of jeans and a black hoodie, Bakugo sighed again as he pulled a black baseball cap over his hair. He looked at himself in the mirror. He had bags under his eyes, and he was paler than usual. "I'm not letting him go again.. I can't" he grumbled, squeezing his nails into his palms. He had already gotten used to the pain, barely even noticing the marks and blood on his hands.

He stepped out of his room, quietly going down the stairs. The moment he put his hand on the doorknob, the light turned on.

"Where are you going Katsuki?" He spun to see his mom starring at him with her arms crossed. He kept his hand on the knob as he watched her.

"Out" he said lightly. He turned away from her again.

"Katsuki go to bed!" His mom stepped forward, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Please, I'm worried about you" She said softly. He squeezed the knob and shook his head.

"Once I figure this out.. once I'm sure everything's okay" he muttered a little.

"You're stressing yourself out" Her voice shook slightly, Bakugo could hear just how worried his mom was.

"I'm perfectly fine" He left, shutting the door behind him. He pulled the hood up over his head and baseball cup, shoving his hands into his hoodie pockets. Although he wasn't quite sure if his plan would work, after all it was put together in a week, but it was driving him insane. It was his fault Midoriya ended up in this life, and he was going to get him out of it..

If Bakugo had been in the right mindset, he would probably have noticed the three figures following him.