Fourteen

Over the next few days, Bakugo was quiet. He didn't yell as much, or call anyone names. He didn't argue or scoff, he was just quiet. It made the other students of class A1 nervous. A few of them even tried to push him over the edge.

"Come on Bakugo!" Kirishima crouched down in front of his desk "Make fun of my hair! Call me Porcupine Head! Do something!"

"Shut up.." Bakugo crossed his arms, slouching in his chair. He was tired. Just wanted to get home, continue working on his plan. He had barely slept a total of four hours in the past three days, and it was starting to catch up with him.

"Dude, you're really scaring us" Kaminari slammed his hand onto Bakugo's desk. "Do something other than mope!"

"I said shut up" Bakugo repeated just as softly. He didn't want to argue, he could barely muster up the strength to make it here. He knew what was on everyone's mind. Bakugo just figured everyone was walking on eggshells, all too afraid to mention the very large elephant in the room.

"Bakugo, please.." Kirishima started to say, the tired male cut him off before he could finish.

"That's it!" Bakugo closed his eyes, standing from his desk. "I'm done with this. If you all have something you want to say, just say it. Stop with this 'Bakugo this' and 'Bakugo that' talk!" The room went quiet for a moment. So quiet that when Aizawa threw the door open it startled everyone, including Bakugo.

"Stop yelling" Aizawa looked to his student "I'm sure the whole hall could hear you. I mean, if that's what you hoped for you've definitely succeeded" he walked into the class room, setting down his papers as someone spoke up. It was Todoroki.

"The kid is missing again" The male said, shaking his head. "You're losing it. I mean, we all heard the truth you know. Rumors spread like wild fire"

"What?" Bakugo looked over to Todoroki, glaring at him.

"We heard. Childhood friend, went missing the same day as that sludge villain attack." Todoroki shrugged, he may not of talked much but he knew what he was doing now. "Somehow someone found one of your friends from middle school"

Bakugo tensed up, in the back of his head he knew what Todoroki was going to say. "Don't do it Half-n-Half" he said darkly

"You told him to jump off the roof.. Ah what were the words you said?"

"Take a swan dive off the roof" Bakugo finished for him, striding over to Todoroki. He grabbed his shirt "You think I meant for it to turn out this way?"

"You tell me"

"Bakugo! Stop this right now!" Aizawa said darkly

"I didn't you bastard!" Bakugo squeezed the fabric tighter "I didn't think he'd side with villains, throw his life away! I didn't!"

"Bakugo!" Kirishima said quickly "Dude stop!"

"The quirkless nerd! I didn't want him to die I just wanted him to stop trying to be a hero!" His hands shook, he didn't know why he was even bothering to say anything. Probably the lack of sleep. "I want him to do something safer. I didn't think he'd become a villain, I just wanted him safe"

"Bakugo!" Aizawa said again. He let go of Todoroki's shirt and turned his head. Digging his nails into his hands. He already had marks from doing it before, it had become his habit.

"I wanted him safe.." He said again "And I'm going to save him.. I will" he looked back up, turning as he walked towards the door.

"Bakugo wait!" Someone called after him, but he didn't stop to look who it was.