Eighteen

Bakugo stepped over to Kaminari and Kirishima, grabbing both of them by the shirts "Seriously! You two need to go home!" He said angrily. He was staring at them, and the two looked a bit panicked. Neither backed down though.

"We're not going home Bakugo! We know what's going on!" Kirishima reached up and grabbed his wrist, glaring right on back.

"Yeah! We know you're going to go after that little green headed villain!" Kaminari pitched in. Bakugo's eyes went to the blonde.

"I don't care!" He let go of them both and pushed them back. The third person stepped from the shadows and put his hands on their backs to keep them from falling.

Bakugo's eyes shot to the male and he grew more angry. "Half-n-half!" His voice raised a bit. Todoroki didn't say a word as he pushed the two boys behind a dumpster and then grabbed Bakugo, pulling him into a different hiding spot.

"Hey! Let me..!" Todoroki put his hand over Bakugo's mouth, holding his arm with the other. He shook his head and then nodded in the direction Bakugo had been heading.

Two figures appeared at the end of the alley, heading in their direction. From across the way, Bakugo could see Kaminari and Kirishima behind the dumpster. When Todoroki has pushed them, the red head had fallen on top of the blonde, and Kirishima had a hand over the blonde's mouth. He had obviously heard the figures coming but Kaminari had not yet realized. Bakugo looked back towards the two people.

One of the was in a tan trench coat. He had a mask over his face and an odd top hat. For a moment, the feather caught Bakugo's eye. The other was in a school uniform. It seemed normal enough, besides his green gas mask.. Bakugo almost instantly stopped fighting Todoroki. He recognized neither male, but from the way they moved he knew they were villains.

"The attack against UA was a failure" The gas mask boy spoke, picking at his gloves. It had been a while since the attack, Bakugo wondered why they were talking about it, and in the open.

"What do you mean?" The other asked "We destroyed the school!"

"Yeah, for only a moment. Classes are back in session, and All Might still isn't dead"

"Well that doesn't matter does it? We know his weakness, and besides! We still have the next part to our plan" Top Hat guy spoke, and for a moment Bakugo could have sworn he was looking directly at him and Todoroki. Though he couldn't really tell since his mask was in the way.

"I suppose" The two passed by and Bakugo locked eyes with Kirishima. He felt Todoroki's hand leave his mouth, and for a moment he thought things were okay.

"Alright.. you guys can come" Bakugo whispered to Todoroki. A purple gas appeared his vision and he felt himself grow tired.