Twenty-One

Bakugou pressed his forehead against the door, letting out a long sigh. He had been trying to open the door somehow, but it wouldn't budge. His quirk wasn't working because of the collar at his neck, and every time he tried to use it he just got shocked. 

"Damnit!" Bakugou said lightly, kicking the door this time before he turned, sitting on the ground. He gripped his hair, squeezing his eyes closed. He knew he was loosing it, he wasn't acting like his usual self. He was way more on edge than usual, losing his cool quicker. He was more panicky and frantic, and he wasn't even sleeping at night. He couldn't believe that he turned out this way just from finding out Midoriya was actually alive.

"Bakubro..?" A voice muttered to his side. Kirishima had moved a bit, his hand at his head. His voice caused Bakugou to flinch.

"Ah, Kirishima you're awake.." He let out, glancing to him. Kirishima looked confused, but it finally dawned on him where they were.

"Damnit, they were villains werent they? Those masked people?"

"Yeah, we're trapped here. I've been trying to get the door open while Todoroki has been looking around for anything that could help us.."

Kirishima was quick to look around when Bakugou mentioned Todoroki, maybe he was looking for Kaminari since he was never named. He calmed a bit when he realized their blonde friend was next to him. "How long have we been out..?" He asked

"I don't know, your guess is as good as mine. There aren't any windows here so I can't tell what time it is. You've been out for a while, I have't seen Todoroki since he left me to attempt this door." Almost as if he were waiting for his name, Todoroki came out of the shadows.

"Oh, Kirishima. You're awake now." He said lightly before looking back to Bakugou. "Any luck with the door?" 

"No it doesn't even budge slightly" Bakugou leaned against the door, closing his eyes. His head hurt, his body hurt, his heart hurt.. He was longing to see Midoriya again, he refused to let him slip through his fingers for another time.

A hand touched his shoulder, he looked up to Todoroki "You need to stop doing that.." He mumbled a little, having been slightly startled for a second time. 

"If you werent so on edge,  I wouldn't scare you every time this happens." Todoroki sighed, sitting down on the ground. He looked tired. 

"Take a break Todoroki, I can look around now" Kirishima moved to stand but Bakugou grabbed his wrist.

"Sit down Shitty Hair.." He said lightly "You just woke up.. lets just sit for a bit and then we'll deal with it in a bit" He opened his eyes to look at him, but the moment he said that the door he was leaning against opened behind him and he fell back, startled green eyes meeting his own.