Tweleve (Midoriya's P.O.V)

Midoriya stumbled slightly, hitting the counter as he got into the bar. He was struggling to keep himself standing. Every part of his body ached, he just wanted to go back to the hospital and sleep. "Damnit" he closed his eyes, taking a slight breath.

"Deku!" Himiko said in a singsong voice, hopping up onto the counter next to him. "We knew you'd agree to come back with us, so we got you a gift!"

"Oh yeah?" Midoriya said with clinched teeth, opening an eye to look at the blood loving girl.

"Mhm!" She turned onto her stomach, digging around for something from behind the counter. She she sat back up and held it out to him. It was a bright bag that said 'happy birthday' across it. It wasn't even his birthday. He reached for it, grimacing when a pain went up his side. He sighed a little bit, digging through the bag.

"What..?" He pulled out a green jacket. He ran his hand down one of the sleeves, both were a darker shade of green than the rest of the jacket "A jacket..?" He glanced up to Himiko.

"There's more than just a jacket in there Dumbie!" He rolled his eyes as he pulled the rest out and blinked. It was just clothes. A black pair of pants, a gray tee-shirt, black gloves, a pair of gray sneakers. He looked back to Himiko and gave her a confused look.

"There's also this.." Dabi reached around him, dropping something in front of him. It was one of those 'masks' that pulled over your nose and mouth. There was also a set of goggles.

"As soon as we found out you were alive, we got these" Himiko smiled happily "it's your new villain costume! We also found your knife" she sat the knife down by the mask, tilting her head to the side.

"Thank you, you guys.." Midoriya glanced down to the outfit he was currently wearing. He was still in the hospital gown. "It means a lot.." he gripped the jacket in his hands. It was meaningful yes, but he kind of wished he could go back to Bakugou. He sighed and stood up, gathering the things as he headed to his his room. Once behind closed doors, he looked up to the ceiling, speaking to himself.

"I think I made the wrong decision"