Seventeen

His shoes against the pavement were the only thing he could focus on. He was struggling to breath the closer he got to the bar, his lungs felt like they were on fire. His plan was an iffy one at best, his only idea was to run in there, grab Midoriya and go.

"Damnit!" Bakugo slammed the side of his fist against a brick wall. He had been doing that a lot recently, hitting his hands against things. His knuckles bruised, cuts in his palms from his fingernails. A sound from behind him startled him out of his head. He spun around, holding his hand as he tried to forget the pain.

"Dude stop!" A red head stumbled out from the darkness, landing on the ground. He was speaking in a quick whisper, but Bakugo still heard him.

"I'm sorry!" A hand reached out to help the red head up, and fluffy blonde hair stepped out long enough to pull him to his feet "You just suddenly stopped, I didn't mean to push you" he scratched the back of his head

"Both of you need to shut up before we're caught" a third person spoke, but he didn't come out of the hiding place.

Bakugo gave a sigh, crossing his arms "Dumbasses! You've already been caught!" He called out to them, causing the blonde and the red head to tense up. "What the hell are you doing?"

"We should be asking you the same thing" the third person stepped out, and Bakugo glared angerly at him. "It's the middle of the night and you're sneaking around an alley like a villain"

"It's none of your business what I'm doing, Bastard" Bakugo grumbled "Leave me alone"

"Dude! Stop being a dumbass!" The red head said worriedly, shaking his head "Let us help you"

"Go home, Kirishima.." Bakugo mumbled "You too Kaminari.. If you know what's good for you."

//I'm sorry guys, this is all I'm writing while I try to get myself back into it!