Four

Bakugo felt Aizawa pull him back as he stepped forward to talk to the nurse in a low whisper. Bakugo crosses his arms and sighed a little bit, hearing someone clear their throat. He glanced over to see the deflated All Might that came in with his homeroom teacher.

"Young Bakugo.." All Might spoke carefully, reaching forward and touching Bakugo's shoulder with his bony hand. "Give Aizawa a moment, and we'll take you to go see the boy.. don't get your hopes up though, even if he does wake up, he'll be taken into police custody for questioning.." Bakugo understood that, and he knew somewhere in the back of his head that Midoriya probably would not be let out for a long time, but he needed to see him. He needed to speak to him, to hold him. Bakugo needed Midoriya just as much as he needed air.

"I know" Bakugo choked back his tears. He had a reputation of having a sour face, and he intended on keeping it. "I just.." He couldn't think of what to say. He hadn't really planned on coming here in the first place because he knew he wouldn't be able to handle seeing Midoriya in the bed, but his feet just took him here.

"It was perfect timing that you were here though, Young Bakugo" All Might started to say as Aizawa grabbed Bakugo by his shoulder and began pushing him towards Midoriya's room.

"What? Why?" Bakugo glanced back to All Might, the skinny man walking quickly to keep up.

"We have more questions we'd like to ask you" Aizawa piped up, squeezing Bakugo's shoulder slightly. Bakugo didn't answer to that, he only looked straight ahead. They passed rooms with UA students and teachers, each being tended to by a nurse or a doctor. There were also some empty rooms and employees rushed past them towards one of the non empty rooms.

Aizawa and All Might took Bakugo into an elevator. Once the doors closed, All Might flipped open a hidden panel, typing in a key onto the small pad. The  elevator lurched slightly, before heading down. Bakugo didn't understand for a moment, why would they be going down? He watched as the red numbers went from "1" to "Basement" and then finally settled on "Sub Floor" his confusion must have been clear on his face, because All Might spoke up.

"If we have a villain that's in the hospital, we keep them on the sub floor. There's no windows, the walls are impossible to break through as well." He said, looking to Bakugo. When the doors opened, a murky smell hit his nose. The hall ways were dark and gloomy, yet were clean. Any room that had someone in it, had a guard posted in front of it, while the doctors and nurses wore a different uniform that the ones upstairs.

"It's like a prison.." Bakugo heard himself say as Aizawa started down the hall. He followed after, all three of their footsteps echoing slightly in the gloomy sub floor.

"Prison's are much worse, Young Bakugo" All Might sighed. Aizawa stopped in front of a room that was a little over halfway down the hall. The guard in front of it held up their hand.

"Stop, I need to see your ID" The guard spoke through his protected helmet. Aizawa and All Might both pulled out a badge from their pockets. The guard took them and scanned them with some kind of scanner that hung from his belt. He then looked to Bakugo.

"Scan my ID for him" Aizawa yawned a little, waving his hand slightly "He doesn't have one, we're bringing him to visit the kid" The guard nodded slightly and scanned Aizawa's ID.

"Shouta Aizawa, do you understand that you are responsible for your guests actions? Anything he does will be considered your doing as well and may very well lead to you being considered a criminal if he does something of that extent" The guard started to say more, but was cut off.

"Yes yes, I understand I already heard this crap earlier today when I brought those women" Aizawa sighed a little. The guard shrugged slightly and handed the IDs back to the adults before scanning his own. Once his was scanned, there was a small click and the door opened. Aizawa pushed it open and stepped into the room, All Might stayed behind Bakugo as he stepped in as well. Bakugo took in a slight breath as he glanced around. The room was just as dark and depressing as the halls. There was a door that was labeled bathroom, which probably had all the necessary stuff since the patient had to stay in this room all the time until they were healed. There was a couch up against the wall and a tv was propped up so that the person on the bed and on the couch could see at the same time. There was also a small table off to the side where the person could eat or do other things unless they were stuck in the bed. But Bakugo didn't care about those things. He only saw the bed and the boy laying in it.