Nine

Ah, life of a high school senior is grand. Sorry for not updating, I've been kinda busy. I'm on my schools student council, and I'm trying to get ready for college ;-; I haven't really had any ideas either. But I'm back! I can't promise for good.. I might disappear for a bit again :( sorry..

Bakugo stared at the door in disbelief. Midoriya would be transferred to a prison? The green headed baby couldn't handle that. He felt a tap on his shoulder, glancing to see the guard.

"We can't have you standing there kid, if you're not in the room with a patient, you need to leave this floor" The guards voice was stern, and also a bit lazy. It sounded familiar to Bakugo, but he couldn't place it since the guard had his face covered by a helmet.

"I'm leaving, no need to tell me" Bakugo said, turning and walking to the elevator. He got to the doors and turned, glancing over to Midoriya's room. His childhood friend was awake, but he wasn't even allowed to see him. He scoffed and stepped into the elevator, pressing the button for the first floor.

A voice called for Bakugo the moment he was out of the hospital, he rolled his eyes as he recognized it, looking to his left to see two familiar faces.

"What do you want, Hedgehog Hair?" Bakugo shoved his hands in his pockets. He wanted to go home and sleep.

"We have the same hair!" Kirishima groaned, quickly shaking his head "Nevermind.. anyway! Why are you coming out of the hospital?"

"None of your business" Bakugo looked away from the red head and the blond. He heard a slight 'oof' and looked back to them to see that Kaminari had pushed Kirishima.

"You're an idiot" Kaminari crossed his arms "Obviously he's here because of that villain."

"Ah! The pot calling the kettle black!" Kirishima said quickly before looking to Bakugo "Oh, you mean the kid that was feeding information to the villains..?"

"He's not a villain, he's Deku" Bakugo said lightly, looking away from them again.

"Dude I'd hate to break it to ya, but.." Kirishima sighed "He's a villain. He fed information to the League of Villains!"

"He didn't hurt anybody" Bakugo argued

"But he helped the people who did.. he's a villain" Bakugo said nothing, walking away from the pair. He knew their words held truth, but he didn't want to admit it. Midoriya did feed information to the villains, and he did help them with their plans, but why would Midoriya push him out of the way of the caving roof if he was.