Three

Bakugo left after what his mom told him. He had to push his way through the reporters still blocking the front door. He didn't care that he was still in his uniform, he didn't care that he was digging his nails so deep into his skin that he was bleeding, he just needed to get out of there. He could stand the sobbing woman on his couch, or the look his mom gave him. It was like she knew exactly what he was thinking. For a second, he believed that Midoriya had been okay. His mom knew that, and she knew what he was feeling. Dread, disappointment, fear, and love. He dreaded the idea of Midoriya being in a hospital bed, was disappointed that he wasn't awake, feared what might happen while the green haired was in a coma and all at the same time loved him.

"Damnit!" Bakugo said loudly, stopping as he opened his hand to look at the four bleeding marks in his palm. He couldn't help the tears that came to his eyes as he thought about Midoriya. His laugh when they were kids had been one of Bakugo's favorite sounds. "I'm pathetic" he mumbled a little bit, wiping the small amount of blood on his uniform. His hands were already starting to stop bleeding. He looked up to see that he had walked to the hospital. How long had he been out feeling like crap? He sighed a little as he made his way into the hospital, stepping over to the reception desk.

"Hi! How may I help you?" The lady behind the counter said in a sickly sweet tone. She obviously didn't want to be working.

"Uhm.. I'm here to.. visit someone." Bakugo said carefully, watching the woman tilt her head slightly.

"Do you know the room number?" She asked, typing something on the computer

"No, I don't" He mumbled a little bit, gripping the counter. She looked at him with a slightly annoyed look.

"Okay then. Do you know the name?"

"De.." He paused, nearly using the nickname he always called Midoriya "Izuku Midoriya" he quickly corrected himself. The nurse turned and continued typing. A sour look crossed over her face.

"Ah I see.. unfortunately, I'm not allowed to let anyone visit him without permission from a police officer or a pro hero" She looked back to Bakugo

"What? Why?" Bakugo asked, growing slightly annoyed

"He's a villain" She turned the screen slightly so that Bakugo could see. "He's a risk to others, so its to protect citizens from being hurt. We don't know if you're going to try and help him escape"

"It says right there that he's in a coma! How the hell am I going to help him escape when he isn't even awake?" Bakugo slammed his hands against the counter, hissing slightly as the slight pain from the cuts on his wrapped up hand. He felt someone touch his shoulder and turned his head "What-?" He went to snap, but stopped. Seeing Aizawa and the deflated All Might standing behind him.