Thirteen

Bakugou went back home with a dejected sigh. He couldn't believe Midoriya went back to the the villains, but at the same time he knew why he did. The League had been the green haired boy's home for quite some time now. They shaped him into what he was now.

"Damn nerd.." he mumbled, bringing his fingers to the marking on his neck. He still had it, the scratch from Midoriya's knife in that alleyway. It was barely there now, but he could still feel it. It reminded him of the feeling of the cold blade pressed against his skin, the dark eyes piercing into him and fluffy green hair between his fingers. It made him think back to the Midoriya as a kid. He had no knife, his eyes were full of light but he still had that fluffy green hair. It was a landmark, a way for Bakugou to bring himself back home.

"Katsuki?" He heard his mom's voice, which caused him to look up in time to see her pop her head out of the kitchen. "Ah you're home.. All Might called to tell us.." she gestured to Midoriya's mom sitting on the couch. It was the same scene he saw when he found out Midoriya was alive. She was crying, her small body hunched over as small sobs shook her shoulders. Then, it had been a blessing. A happy cry. Now it was the painful reminder that Midoriya ran off again.

He didn't say a word as he turned and walked to his room. Without meaning to he slammed the bedroom door and fell onto his bed. "Shit" he hissed, covering his face with his hands. He knew where Midoriya would be, most likely the base he hid in before. Why didn't he tell anyone that? Was he afraid that if he said something they'd go and really take Midoriya away for good? He shook his head, sitting up as he kept his face in his hands.

"I'm going to have to bring him back.. alone" he said carefully. He didn't have anybody he could trust with Midoriya's whereabouts, and he didn't want to drag anybody else into it.