Ch. 1 // Attempt Suicide.

The wind blew, causing my skin to shiver more. I hugged my body as I continue walk in the dark, trying to gain a little warmth for my freezing body. I tuck a strand of my black brownish hair to the back of my ear.

It was silent in the middle of the night, no one, nobody. Just like me.. I have no one.. Nobody.. All left alone suffering in this cruel life I'm living.

Few hours earlier i was sexually abused with my dad's friend. He pa my dad a big amount of money, same meaning like he's asking for my dad's permission to sexually abuse me.

I struggle to escape, but what for? I'm weak, i was never strong. If only mom still alive to keep me safe but she's far away up there. After he was done with his 'business' I manage to knock him out with a chair and escape from his house, running away aimlessly.

The tears wouldn't stop pouring my eyes. The road was empty, only the owl, the wind, and the sound of my footstep and sobbing was heard. And until now i still beg silently to god.

God, i beg you, please take me.

Take me away from this cruel world.

I beg you to take me.

But it's all useless, until now I'm mentally writhing in agony, suffering.

And stopped in place, narrowing my eyes to see two lights coming towards my way from far distance. Soon I realized, it was a car.

This is it, Emma.

I thought to myself as I shut my eyes and continue to sob. As the sound of the car came close I purposely ran to the car as it came crashing to my body.

It all went pitch black.