Ch. 17 // Hours.

I continue pacing back and forth at the living room. Once a time I would glance up to the clock that's hanging on the wall.

Last time I check it was 5:46 PM. Then the second time, it was 7:09 PM. And now it's 8:30 PM. I tap my foot repeatedly on the floor growing more impatient and worry. It's been 5 hours and Matthew isn't back home.

The image of me kissing with Cameron can never be erased from my head it's as if haunting me until now. I glide my index finger across my lips, where it was kissed by Cameron. The thought of it quiet disgust me, but, if I have to be honest his kiss wasn't really that bad but I hate it so it's mutual. I shook my head, shrugging the image away.

I glance back again at the clock. Ir's almost nine now. Sighing quietly to myself, I lay down on the couch resting my leg that's already tired from pacing back and forth all the time.

(Matt's POV)
*lol I felt like it, to stretch out this chapter:b*

After being dragged by Justine to meet her up at the park near my neighborhood, I became oblivious with the ticking time when all my friends from Virginia surprise me by their presence.

I'm still curious why Justine all the time acts all sweet around everyone. I guess it's her way to mask the fault she made. To top it all, I'm more curious why Justine showed up at Nash's and Cameron's house warming party and then the rest, I can't remember, the next image was just a blur.

"so Matt, you and Justine are like back together?" one of my friend, Ryan asked.

"uh-" I stammered as I glance down at Justine who rests her head on my shoulder with her arms hugging mine. I shift uncomfortably on my spot and shuffle away from her.

"I hope so." she teased.

"okay guys, continue on with the game!" my other friend, a girl named lexi beamed whilst holding her bottle of root beer in her hand.

We're currently in the middle of truth or dare game. Just reliving the game we've done back a while at Virginia.

As she spun the bottle around it landed on Justine. Lexi smirks wickedly at her and I sense that she has planned a well challenge for Justine.

"Justine," she smirks. "truth or dare?"

"you know that I'm not such a coward myself," Justine admitted, mirroring Lexi's expression. "dare."

The whole people at the house snickers playfully as Lexi came up with the most cliche idea but not what I anticipated.

"I want you to go the bedroom with Matt for 10 minutes." she challenged and I'm not at all surprised, somehow annoyed.

The boys starting smirking at me, nudging my elbow playfully but i give nothing away.

"hey dude, it's your chance." Johnny snickered as I perk my lips to the side.

Justine eagerly pull me towards the bedroom as she closed the door locked. I remain still in my place. She leans closer as she snakes her hands up from travelling around my torso, chest, then it wraps around my neck. As soon as our lips an inch close I immidiately stop her.

"I'm not going to fall for your lies again."

"what?" she looked at me confused.

"do I have to repeat myself?!" I said irritably.

She looks even more confused but quickly compose herself as she smirks and shook her head dissaprovingly. "don't lie about your feelings babe, we've been dating for 8 months-"

"but it's over." I interrupted her

"it's not, we can still fix this." she argues. "don't lie about yourself, Matt. We both know, lying to ourself isn't healthy."