Ch. 20 // Fireworks

I'm trying to give you the feels but i guess this chapter is a bit cheesy...idk

"come with me." he murmurs. "I need to show you something."

I look up at him, his thumbs brushing softly against my tear stained cheek. He held my hand, leading me into a room I never find out all this time. The room had only a window and a staircase that goes up.

He gestures me to walk first while he stroll behind me. I walk up the staircase that leads up to the flat roof top. He shuts the door behind him, taking my hand, leading me to the middle of the flat roof top. The wind blew against my skin, sending cold air to shiver my pale skin. Matt was the one with the luck, he was wearing his hoodie the whole time. I hugged my body in order to gain warmth

Matt frowns as he looks down at me who's already shivering from the cold wind. He pull off his hoodie, and without hesitation he put it on my body as I feel my skin being relaxed and warmth with his scent from his hoodie hovers around me.

"don't argue to take it off, that shit annoys me." he attempt to brighten up the mood from what just happened earlier as he successfully made me giggle. "that sound. I love that."

I blush insanely, as if my cheeks grew bright red as tomato. "why are we here?"

"I'm not going to waste my time. I hate waiting, it's like the time is ruling you. You don't wait for the right time, make the time right. Don't let the time rule you." he said, decreasing the distance between us.

I stare at him in awe and adoration. I must be very lucky if God allows me to have him as mine. I hope so... His honey brown eyes, breath taking smile - goofy smile if I must add that can brighten up the day. What was I thinking to leave him? Was my mind playing tricks?

Or was Justine playing tricks with me?

"You told me that you love me so you wanted to leave because you don't want to put me in danger. Emma, there's this crazy thing in this world called love, it drives you insane. As crazy as it sounds I'd risk my life to be with you, I'd sacrifice for you. If the world told us we're not meant to be, I'd rebel to have you as mine, who knows what God says?" he said with the breath taking smile that melts me down to my knees. His word woken up the butterflies inside my stomach.

"you're crazy Matt, you don't know what will happen if my dad finds out, I-"

"I told you I'd rebel." he stopped me mid sentece before worrying me more.

"but I'm dirty. Cameron kissed me, lips to lips, it's practically the same. I'm not even perfect." I frowned momentarily and sighed.

"so what if he kissed you? At least he hasn't make a move to put you as his, he doesn't even know what true love meant." he said convincingly. "you may think you're not perfect, but you made my life perfect."

Electricity starts sparking through my whole body as his touch sends more sparks. With my face being held inside his hands, he swallow up all the distance left between us as well as the distance between our lips.

It felt foreign but amazing. It made me oblivious with my fear of being touched, his touch was much more different than what my fears would thought. It sends me into another world of dreams where we cast aside our fears and have our life as carefree as ever.

How his lips pressed passionately against mine, the taste, the softness, the feeling grew and I knew that I've completely fallen in love for him and he already caught me. We kissed one another for what actually a while but a while last forever with this kiss. It's as if fireworks ignites inside me from the affection of his passionate kiss.