2- Runaway

"Dad, I'm NOT going to meet this
deranged Paxley, let alone marry him! Let him find some other stupid princess who kisses his bum. Just tell him to leave me alone , all right?!"

"Gwen, they're a stronger and more well-known family. It is supposedly better that you marry him and fulfill your duties as queen-"

"Well, what about LANCELOT? Can't you just make him marry some pretty Paxley? Why does it have to be me?"

"Lancelot has been missing for weeks. And besides, this Paxley has made a special arrangement. He seems to have taken a liking to you, after all."

"But Daddd-"

"That's enough, Guinevere. Now go to sleep- I have more to discuss with the Paxleys."

"Ugh!" Guinevere flung her notebook out of the window. She threw her chair aside and let out her rage on her pillow. As she flung pillows aside and throw chairs with such brutal force, she screamed. "I HATE BEING A BAROQUE!"

She punched her pillow. "STUPID, IDIOTIC PAXLEYS- BRAINWASHING MY DAD AND-"

"UGHHHHH!" Guinevere groaned.

Voices rung from below. Guinevere's father, Leodegrance, was meeting with the Paxleys.

"As I was saying-" Leodegrance began.
"Ah," interrupted a young man, "Has a gorilla been let loose? Or a screeching bird?" (This shut Guinevere up).

"AS I WAS SAYING-"
"Perhaps you understand the arrangements with Guinev-"

"Oh, please, will please hear me out?" King Leodegrance cut in wearily. The young man turned pink. Leodegrance went on.

"Guinevere is very hard to handle. She is very stubborn and goes against the rules sometimes. She is more, more than a princess.
"She's also a TYPICAL TEENAGER."

"Trust me, sire," replied the young man, "I'll be charming her in no time. She might be ferocious at times, but I think we'll make a great couple." (Guinevere nearly puked).

"Better than that Paxley exile, Gusion."

Guinevere's ears perked up. Exile? Exile? Who have done something so horrible and unforgivable to have been exiled from the Paxleys, the most prestigious and well-known family of mages?

Well, whoever that Goo Shawn was, she thought, a thought sparedu on him would be worthless. The main thing was worming her way out of the engagement.

Then it dawned on her.

She would have to ran away. Guinevere grinned. Then her smile faded.

How would she run away? Guinevere sighed in frustration.

Footsteps. The Paxleys might have been going back to their kingdom. Good. Guinevere decided, none would distract her. She was done with that family and she would resist them under their very nose. She looked out her window. The Paxleys are awaiting their carriage ride to the village-

Then a plan dawned on Guinevere. Her smile grew wider and wider as she basked in the brilliance of her plan.

"AHA!" She punched a fist in the air.
"I WAS BORN WITH TALENT!"