11- The Dinner Date

The elves gave Gusion and Guinevere menus in scrolls as they say down. Guinevere and Gusion unrolled theirs and decided on the given recipes.

"Braised beef," Guinevere read. "These might be too much for my bowel..."

"Ham and mashed potatoes might be okay," Gusion said. "I think I'll get one of those..."

However, as they read on and on, oddly, it seemed as though the menu never seemed to end. Thousands of meals, hundreds of desserts and three-page choices of drinks... they supposed this menu was made with known magic.

"Having trouble with menu choices?" An elf said. "We have here ze special menu! We made it just now- we apologise for giving just now."

Guinevere and Gusion sighed in relief and took the menu out of the elf's hands.

THE MAGICAL WAGICAL MENU
(Special Menu for Harith and friends)

HARITH'S STARDUST SALAD
- sea lettuce, au de luminescence, and sliced carrot topped with fairy dressing and stardust spheres

FIRE KINGDOM ROLLS
- Southern Sea cucumbers and stuffed peppers filled with sparkle-egg and honey-cured ham

MAGICAL CHICKEN POT PIE
- chicken cubes cooked in a witch's cauldron and glazed with glistening gold and foaming pixie breath

Dessert
AURORA'S ICY DESSERT
- sweet pea cream cake topped with clouds of decadent vanilla and bewitched snow

FOOD FOR THE DEVIL QUEEN
- red velvet pudding with whipped bloodred and fire beads

CHOICE OF EXTRA DESSERT (optional)
1. LESLEY'S SIGNATURE BRAID
- "braided" sugar pastry with Christmas Cherries and crusted with edible sniper gunpowder

2. MOLINA MOUSSE CAKE
- A Molina-shaped cake filled with Fairy Frosting and embroidered with Mariposa Wings

PRICE PER PERSON: FREE OF CHARGE!

"Free of charge?!" Gusion exclaimed. "This is a meal fit for the king! They must really love Harith!"

"Heck, I don't even understand this menu," Guinevere snickered, trying not to draw the attention of the two elves. "Or rather, these ingredients. I mean, do they even fit for ze a la king?"

"Maybe they just took normal ingredients and named them fancy names to make them look more appetising," Gusion giggled. "I'm not fond of mixing my food with pixie saliva, thanks."

Guinevere surveyed the menu and frowned. "There's no pixie saliva here."

Gusion looked at Guinevere like she was insane. "Pixie breath equals pixie saliva. Done."

Guinevere punched him in the arm. "You really need to put study first before daggers, Paxley."

"Well, I put nothing before my daggers, Princess!" Gusion snorted loudly.

Amid jokes and laughter, they hadn't notice the two elves come over and take their menus. They only stopped when one elf gave Gusion a hard poke on the elbow ("Ow! I changed my mind! Bad service!" Gusion yelped). The elves asked for their order.

"I'll have the mousse," Gusion told the elves, who were tentatively waiting for their choice of extra dessert.

Guinevere immediately sensed what he was thinking, and who wouldn't feel sorry for him, when someone who broke his heart came back into his life like a comet falling out of the sky? Even though cherries were her forever favourite, she resisted the urge. Why not? She thought. Besides, I think it's time to try something new.