Chapter 1 (Hiring)

She start dragging her luggage out of her bed.

"I'm so done with this house.'' She sigh in pain.

She roam her eyes around for once before turning back. A smile plastered on her lips when she saw herself in the mirror, her eyes lingered on her neck.

It was a Gold necklace with a diamond pendant ring.

"It's useless." She grab the necklace and throw it somewhere, she turn her back and about to open the door when a good looking man appeared infront of her, he had a sturdy and muscular physique. Wearing his very formal suit, obviously he just came from a company meeting.

"Are you going to leave again?" he said in a deep voice, closing the door slightly.

"Do i look like Im going for a trip alexus?" she sound sarcastic, but a man remain calm and serious. She tried to pass on him but he failed when a strong arm grab her luggage effortlessly.

"No one will leave.'' he remarked.

"Stop being selfish! Our relation doesn't work at all like a bullshit. So just please don't block my way or i will tell them what have you done."

His grip tighten.

"For a passing years... have you treated my child as your own? Luzzet... think about it Time is running." He folded his arms and stared at her with unwary eyes.

Her chest start to feel a quick sharp pain. Her eyes start to filled a hot liquid and fell down to her rosy cheeks.

"How dare you! How dare you question me. H-how about you alexus..For a passing years have you treated me as your wife?! Or you have just treated me like a maid of your child?" she loathed him on sight.

"What makes you stay?" he asked instead of answering an obvious answer.

"Damn..'' she sigh and sitted on the floor. Her eyelids drop down with full of dissapointment to the man she gave her all but nothing left to her. "J-just love me alexus. Let me feel it." she almost whisper clutching his hand.

She don't mind about her pathetic posture while begging for him to be love by this man standing in front of her.

"Agreement is Only agreement luzzet. You cross the line, you broke the rules. What do you want me to do now?" he ask her in a cold tone with emotionless eyes.

A woman just cried hopelessly.

"You dissapoint me luzzet, your the only person who work for me in a years, but I letting you go now as you wish for it." he start turning his back before continuing.

"I'm terminating our contract, leave before the kids will wake up." he added as the woman look at him with wide eyes open.

This is what she wanted but inside of her is hoping to be stop by him, beg her to stay with him.

She smiled bitterly and bring her self up.

"If marriage to you is a kind of play you don't deserve any woman who will love you as much as i can alexus!" she shouted in sorrow but a man never bother to turn his back and mattered...

"I already told you luzzet, i need a mother of my child not your love Nor your cared. I don't need those... my child do. Leave now." he said in a firm voice and leave without minding her own feeling cause he never feel anything but a thought of replacing her a new one.

He got his phone out of his pocket and dialed a trusted person.

"Hired me a new wife now in urgent." he talks and simply hung up the phone, before heading out to his garage and find a car.

What do you think about this chap? also Bear with this first chap. You may now continue.