Chapter 24 (Kadlez's side)

Kadlez POV

Everything makes more easier, everything works based on the plan. Thanks to her. I didn't have a hard time to move freely like a I've been lock up in large room for a quiet long time.

I don't know what tricks or how she lure out my dad for giving us our favor.

"Kuya kad!" i heard aven shouted my name from a far.

"This is my friend Lilian! Lilian say hi to my bro kadlez vaudevil." she flashed a friendly smile but seems the girl with a ponytail hair looks uncomfortable on aven's arms wrap in her.

"H-hi! I heard a lot about you guys." lilian tried to sound cheerful.

"Oh. Like what?" i said moving my two eyebrows.

"A-ahm like you we're the child of the most influential person in the business industry, and your dad is quiet popular because of his outstanding performance during the discussion--."

"Stop right there. I won't like to hear about it." i said in a matter of fact.

"It seems like you hated your dad, do you?" lilian moved forward.

"No, he was just like that! We love Dad because he protect and work for us." Aven defended.

I want to crash her little mouth.

"Seems like i want to crash something in here." i look around and sounds little bit annoyed.

"Oh! We can crash that leaves out there. I really love doing it!" she clapped.

'Psh'

I turn my way and leave them behind without a words, aven shouldn't be so friendly to others. I pity them.

I walk around the feild, wearing my thick foam red jacket for a sun protection. After all to much sun exposure can burn me.

"Kadlez."

I heard a familiar manly voice not so far around me. I roam my eyes around but i didn't see anyone who can call me with that chilling voice.

"How are you little boy?" I turn around and a familiar face surprise me again.

"Tito! I didn't expect you to come." i flashed a wide smile in surprised.

He tap my shoulder and we walk along in the feild. He's my dad half brother, Slander Vaudevil. Dad warn me about him being a bad guy, but tito slander is not that bad for me. He might committed a sin, well.. We all does.

"I already expected that reaction kadlez." he pointed. I just laugh. "Any way.. How was your relationship with your so called mom?" i look away.

"Still the same. The fact that i despise her so much but seems dad start to care about her." I said in a monotonous voice.

"Hm..that's odd." tito slander commented.

We stop under the tree, having some great talk. A minuets of talk with tito slander enough to lighten me.

I headed out to the feild when he bit his farewell, the sun start to move out as the dark cloud start to overcast.

"Kuya Kad.." again i heard aven called me, but this time her tone sounds little sad and reluctant.

"What's the matter?" i face my little sister bowing her head, moving her shoes.

"L-lilian.." she face me with a teary eyes, biting her lips in nervous.

The moment i heard her classmate and new friend's name she introduce to me earlier i knew  that something unlucky happened.

"I Did not mean to hurt her..i really did not..kuyaa!" she burst in tears hugging me tightly. I tap aven's back.

This is the reason why Dad keep us away from human eye sight and choose to imprison us, he might  scared of any issue will spread about us. Especially aven who can't fully control herself by unintentionally hurting them or worst killing someone.

"Where is she?" i asked, if the girl died we need to clean up the mess immediately before dad knows about it.

"On the playground. We're just playing and running around b-but when...she hardly fall on the ground..i saw a b-blood.. I couldn't help my self..am i a monster?" she hardly sob that her face was now in full of tears.

"No aven. We're just different and it was an accident. Let me call mrs. Lamrec to clean up the mess." i reassured.

Mrs. lamrec is one of my dad school personnel to watch us. Even my dad so-act wife know her.

I hastily called mrs lamrec and inform her about aven's situation. She did not hesitate to come and cleaned what my little sister has done.

First day of being in a normal school while interacting with a normal people
Didn't make us easy yet the feeling is awesome. I could do whatever i want, again thanks to her. Her thought that everything goes on smoothly will disappoint her once she knew every mess we made in a very first day of letting us go until now.

Aven rested on me, i could still see some tears on her eye lashes because of losing her so called friend. As i mention, she should not be so friendly
to other.

I feel bad for her, for living like this way. If our mom just really here alive..it could be easy for aven to live like a normal kid. Mom won't allowed us to be imprison like a criminal. She will give the best care and love we needed. If she was just here.

But it was all impossible for her to be here with us now, she was assassinated a long time ago..and i can still recall all those painful tragedy i've witness with my own eyes. I can still vividly remember those bastards face who killed my mom Unmercifully.

My eyes closed, holding any tears that can fall down anytime.

I saw her..she's one of them who killed my mom, five faces i've disgust and cursed the most, my dad so act-wife and her parents killed my poor mom!

I will never forgive her not even she die.