Chapter 8: Eternal Sharingan and Embryo Rinnegan

"You seen like you're in a bad mood." Sakura was like a Cheshire cat, hiding everything under a smile.

"If you don't have important anything to say. Leave." Sasuke didn't want to hear nonsense.

"Wait wait, my Mentor wanted me to pass on something to you." These words caught the boy's interest. It was an idea that pink-haired girl came up with after talking to Naruto. She continued;

"You may not know, but I actually secretly have a Mentor that is extremely powerful in Fūinjutsu."

"Sealing Ninjutsu?"

"Exactly, he gave me these special Bloodline Seals he created. They were specifically created to enhance the Sharingan of the Uchiha Clan. He was planning to pass it to your father, but now can't after the tragedy that happened years ago." She whipped up an incredibly hard to believe story on the spot.

Sasuke, having a more of a brain than a certain knucklehead, obviously didn't believe her immediately.

"What proof do you have?" A kunai was pulled out of his pocket and pointed at this suspicious friend of his.

This was crossing the line...

"I know much more about the Sharingan than you do." Sakura decided to use her future memories.

"...Such as?"

"I know about the innate cursed nature of the Sharingan... as well as the repercussions that follow trying to achieve its highest form." She was like a snake. Her tongue twisting facts in her favour. Making herself seem more generous.

"Your Mentor told you that?" Sasuke asked her suspiciously. Wondering how this person knew.

"Absolutely~!" She put on an innocent expression.

"Then come. Tell me what you know." After getting to know Sakura over a few months, he knew that even if she did try lying to him, she wouldn't do anything to harm him.

He was curious about this Mentor of hers... and how that person knew so much about Uchiha.

The pink-haired kunoichi jumped down from the roof before sitting at the a table where Sasuke was gesturing towards. Sasuke also sat directly opposite her. He gave a look that told her to speak.

"Actually, my Mentor is a Uchiha who survived the massacre." These words were like a explosion in his head. His eyes widened. The possibility of her truly having a Mentor with great skills occurred to him.

"He said that he wanted you to get stronger, but he also wanted you to do a favour for him in return."

Sasuke's eyes narrowed seriously at this request.

"What does he want?" He started to believe it only because a transaction seemed more reasonable.

There's no such thing as a free meal.

"He said that there was more to the Uchiha's Tragedy that meets the eye, and wanted you to investigate for clues after becoming a Johnin." She tried to give him a goal different from finding and killing his older brother. One more tangible.

The black-haired youth's entire body shook. He contemplated on her words. Sasuke already had a suspicion that Itachi's sudden massacre of his own Clan had something to do with the Hidden Leaf.

"I myself don't know what my Mentor is talking about when he told me to tell you this. Can you share me anything?" Sakura asked with a sense of purpose. Giving him a chance to come clean.

Something he never did in the future.

"It's personal. Just tell me more about these Bloodline Seals you were tasked in passing on to me." Sasuke avoided the subject.