Chapter 21: Hinata Loses Her Patience

In the Hidden Leaf, a youth of the Hidden Sand (who found his sole purpose to be that of destruction) was trembling. The mission to destroy the Village hidden in the Leaves was 'cancelled'.

He was obey orders and stay put until more units arrived to do reconnaissance, only after they have found the perpetrator that had been dipping their hands in political matters... was he to go back.

Without having done anything.

Or killing anyone here...

A stench of blood drifted through the air in a secluded area of the Hidden Leaf. The ninjas responsible of Gaara were heavily injured. Their arms were crushed as they leaned on a wall.

'Pathetic.' Gaara thought.

He looked at these weaklings who put down hatred for a flimsy reason. To make HIM worthless...

What was the point of an unused weapon?

'This is all pathetic!' Did they think they could just rescind the order to destroy the Hidden Leaf?

The Tailed Beast within him had been waiting to cut loose for years, and he too desired to see blood!

Kill kill kill kill! He wasn't a tool anymore! He would destroy the leaf village on his own if he had to!

"It seems you want much more than you are currently capable of." A voice rang into his ear.

The sand that would normally automatically protect his body didn't react. The white-haired man in an Anbu mask appeared. From the descriptions he was given, this was one of Orochimaru's lackeys.

"What do you want?" He calmed his killing intent and looked at Kabuto with an eerie stare.

"To help you out."

"Your Master never showed up." Gaara spoke, and Kabuto knew what he was referring to instantly.

"A hidden Kage-level ninja of the same 'type' as me was able to gravely injure my master." He replied.

"Nonsense." How was that possible?!

"You can believe what you will...

Anyway, my master has grown enraged. He is willing to bring out his most precious 'results' out to see the light of day. You should be grateful." The white-haired ninja fearlessly approached the youth.

"We are willing to make a trade." He continued, his hands pulling out a scroll with chains wrapping it.

"...What 'trade'?" Gaara became a little interested.

"This scroll contains the valuable 'Curse Mark of the Abyss'. It was created solely to allow a Jinchuriki to gain greater power, a treasure that can allow you to overcome the One Tail's mental erosion." The last sentence made his body tremble.

For years, he had never been able to sleep.

Always plagued by nightmares whenever he closed his eyes. Making him always on edge...

Kabuto would never be able to understand the grief the One Tail's brought into his life...

"...What do you want?" He knew nothing came for free. There had to be an equal price to pay for this.

"I want you to search for a dog."

"...A dog?"

"A certain dog wielding the Executioner Blade of the Seven Great Ninja Swords, and his owner with pink hair. Search and destroy them, and my master will award you with what you desire most." Kabuto disappeared into a puff of smoke after finishing.