Chapter 15: Sasuke's Eternal Sharingan Opens

As Naruto and Sakura were enjoying food, the long forgotten Sasuke tiredly sat down in an area of the village he didn't recognise. This was after challenging Shino and Kiba in different ways.

Oddly enough, he could feel his left eye itching underneath the headband on his face.

Sakura had miscalculated the time it'd take for Sasuke's left eye to fully transform. After taking off his blindfold, there was a crimson Sharingan of three tomoes on his left eye, while his right eye's iris looked similar in colour to the Hyuga Clan's Byakugan.

'This... is more amazing than I thought!' Sasuke was taken aback by the improvements he felt in his analytical ability and kinetic vision.

His hands flickered and multiple weapons were thrown out into the empty field in front of him, the thrown kunai and shuriken ricocheted off each other systematically. They accurately forming the sign of the Uchiha Clan after hitting onto the ground.

Even though he considered himself more of a close-quarter fighter, he had to admit that sharpening his throwing skills would do wonders. What he had just done was something no one else could replicate.

At least, none other than an Uchiha.

He was about to go pick up his weapons, but stopped after sensing a presence.

Sasuke turned to see a gasping young girl, who was shocked speechless by his demonstration.

Hinata Hyuga, the daughter of the Hyuga Clan's Leader, could only cover her mouth after seeing Sasuke's eyes.

She had been looking around for her teammates, but coincidentally came across this strange eyed youth.

Sasuke realised he had made a mistake.

He blindfolded himself with his headband once again. A dangerous look was in those hidden eyes as he approached Hinata, who was unable to make out what he was thinking due to not being able to read his face.

"You're Hinata, right?" He remembered this girl to be Sakura's friend and the girl who 'had feelings' for Naruto. Considering that she wasn't a stranger, he felt some relief that the person who saw him wasn't anyone else. After all, it would make too much of a fuss if he was to suddenly show off his new Dōjutsu.

"Yes..." She answered him nervously.

"I want you to forget what you saw here, please. I don't want my sensei's to know about them yet." He decided to get to the point.

Sasuke didn't need ocular Jutsus to realise the girl before him was a little timid.

His tone unconsciously became a little softer than normal. Not like when he was with his teammates.

Naruto and Sakura were the fiery confident type, so he was okay with using an informal tone to them.

However, things changed if the other person didn't use arrogance or pride towards him when speaking.

He was a good kid right now.

One that his parents had raised well.

Sasuke wasn't going to bully someone who clearly didn't seem the type to deserve his bad mood.

Although he was rude towards girls like Ino (who would stick to him and annoy him by talking too much), it wasn't like he was a heartless person who would scare the friend of his teammates.

Hinata also sensed that he was being thoughtful to her. She became less nervous thanks to his insight.

"...Yes, I won't tell anyone." She unconsciously bowed before turning to leave, not wanting to stay any longer.