Prologue

(The story takes place in this century where we still have Prince and Princesses everywhere and not just in England.)

There are six royal families in Korea. The Chou family, the Minatozaki family, the Yoo family, the Park family, Hirai family, and the Kim family but the families with the most power and money is the Chou and the Minatozaki family. Each one are from different cities in Korea.

The Chou and the Minatozaki family both live in Seoul. The Yoo family lives in Suwon, the Park family lives in Guri-si, the Hirai family lives in Daegu, and the Kim family in Seongnam-si.

The Chou's and the Minatozaki's always have a rivalry. They also fight, causing civil blood. Both sides would lose men at times but they still fight. You see, both families are at the top, they are both the highest in Korea and yet that isn't enough for them. Both families want to be number one.

After years and years of fighting, the King of the Chou's family, Chou Taecyeon, has had enough of all this war between the two families and has made a proposal to the other family so both families can be at the top at the same time. That proposal was marriage between the two Kings', from both families, first born child.

"Shall our two families combine and make one, making us the biggest royal family of all of Korea."

The Minatozaki's agreed to the proposal but the thing is, both of the first born child's were female. Jun-ho's oldest daughter was Minatozaki Sana and Taecyeon's oldest daughter was Chou Tzuyu. Tzuyu was at the age of 20 while Sana was 23 and they were exact opposite from each other.

Minatozaki Sana is the open type. She speaks her mind and most of the time when she does, it is rude comments. She is very disparaged to her maids, butlers, and anyone in general but her best friends. Jeongyeon from the Yoo family, Jihyo from the Park family and Momo from the Hirai family. They were considered sisters to her. The young Minatozaki was also indelicate and ominous. People didn't like her because of the way she is. She was like a rebel, one who stuck out in a crowd. She would even play with men's hearts when all they wanted from her was sex or money. But no one knew, except her best friends, that she did it because she didn't want to let anyone in. Having her best friends inside her walls and towards her heart was enough for her to handle. Also, she didn't like the idea of marrying Taecyeon's daughter, Tzuyu, because she hates the Chou family and just wants them to 'rot in hell'.

Chou Tzuyu is the total opposite from the Minatozaki. She tends to be very anti-social at times but she would talk a lot, especially when she is being talked to or when she has to because of something important. She treats her maids and butlers with respect because they do everything for her, she isn't outgoing so rarely anyone knows how she looks like. The only people who really know how she looks like is her family, relatives and the Kim's. Dahyun is her best friend and a part of the Kim family, causing the two families to be very close with each other. Tzuyu also is very abtruse, affable, and munificient. She is someome people would look up to. Also, she doesn't change when knowing she is marrying the daughter of Jun-ho Minatozaki. She is at most okay with it because she wants both families to have peace already as she has a huge dislike of blood, war and deaths of her men. She hates to see her people dying.

When two girls meet for the first time, how will the two girls act towards each other? Will they end up hating each other, or falling for each other?