07

A/N: An early update for you guys since a lot of you wanted an update and thankfully, I wasn't busy. Hope you like it and thank you for supporting my story 💕
_________________________

Sana and Tzuyu were getting married in less than a month and both girls weren't ready for that day. To Sana, she still didn't want to marry Tzuyu because she didn't want to be labeled as a lesbian. Tzuyu, on the other hand wasn't ready because she was marrying someone she weren't in love with. She told herself that she doesn't love Sana at all but for some reason, every time she sees her she can't help but smile. She's all giggles yet sass. Something about Sana made Tzuyu want to know more about her. Know her other sides and what makes her smile, what she likes and dislike, anything. Sana tried not to admit it but she felt the same as her. She thought she were just a nobody as she never knew she ever existed before hearing that she was marrying her. But yet, when she met Tzuyu, she knew she weren't just a nobody anymore as she would become something important to her and that scared her. She was scared that someone would make her soft and that was exactly what Tzuyu was doing to her.

Today was the day both the Minatozaki and Chou dads took their daughters to get their wedding dress. They all rode in a limo together as they thought it would be good to connect better. Both fathers knew that their little girls were growing up and started to like each other, the two girls just didn't know it yet. "So, are you two ready to get married?" asked Jun-ho. Both Sana and Tzuyu didn't answer as all they did was stare out of the windows. Jun-ho sighed before turning to Taecyeon.

"These two are hard to put together." he whispered to him. Taecyeon nodded in agreement.

"Can you two please communicate with each other instead of zoning out all of the time?" asked Taecyeon to both stubborn girls. Sana and Tzuyu rolled their eyes and sighed before saying a 'fine'. They faced each other before giving fake smiles.

"Hi Sana, lovely seeing you." Tzuyu said, more like mumbling as she didn't open her mouth enough to be heard well.

"Hey Tzuyu, you're sweet as always." Sana forced herself to say. The two girls look to their fathers.

"No, you two aren't saying it like you mean it. Now actually say something you like about the other." said Jun-ho.

"What?! But there's nothing good about Tzuyu at all!" Sana whined.

"Same to Minatozaki there. She's demanding and sassy. So much more words to describe her but none of them being positive." said Tzuyu. She crossed her arms over her chest glaring at Sana as the blonde glared back.

"You're an asshole." Sana told Tzuyu.

"You're trouble." Tzuyu said.

"You're nothing but talk."

"You're a fuckboy but girl version." Sana's mouth widened as well as her eyes after hearing what Tzuyu had just said.

"You did not mean that." She told.

"Well I did." Tzuyu smiled. "I'm just speaking the truth you can't hate me if what I say is negative."

"Of course I'll hate you when you talk shit about me. Did it ever occur to you that I can be the opposite?"

"No." Tzuyu said with an attitude. Sana glared at her more, making her think she pissed her off but in reality, Sana was hurt by what she said. She was actually on the brink of crying but didn't want to show that she was hurting.

"Whatever Tzuyu." Sana said before leaning back into her chair and staring back out of the window. Tzuyu did the same to her side and Jun-ho and Taecyeon once again.

"Those two are a challenge." said Taecyeon. Jun-ho agreed

After a few more minutes, the four reached their destination, a store for where all the wedding clothes, formal wear and prom clothes would be. When the four got inside, they were immediately helped as the workers noticed who they all were.