11

Tzuyu opened her eyes to see that it was the next day. Light peaking through her curtains, the birds chirping, the wind whistling outside, and her lovely fiancé sleeping peacefully besides her. She hopes to wake up every morning with Sana by her side. The blonde breathed slowly in and out of her nose as drool was visible to the eyes of those who saw her up close. Tzuyu giggled at the sight, making Sana stir awake. "You know, it's not nice to stare." she said, fully opening her eyes to her lovely love of her life.

"It's not my fault your so beautiful." Tzuyu replied, making Sana blush and smile widely.

"You were always a charmer, even when we first met." said the blonde, rubbing Tzuyu's arm up and down.

"How?" Tzuyu asked.

"The way you helped Momo out when Dahyun beat the shit out of her but now they act like the cutest couple in the world. You hated us inside but yet in the outside, you tried your best to reason with me and the girls. Maybe then I didn't know yet either that I was falling in love with you." Sana confessed, caressing Tzuyu's cheek ever so slowly. Tzuyu leaned into her touch and kissed her wrist. She looked down to Sana's legs to notice that the short she gave her last night wasn't on her.

"Where's you short?" Tzuyu asked. Sana looked down and ahead.

"Cuddling with you last night was enough warmth that I needed so I took them off. Also because the shirt you gave me was really big and covered the shorts so what's the point in them?" Tzuyu chuckled at her response and held her close to her body. Tzuyu kissed her forehead before kissing her cheeks, jawline, earlobes, shoulders and finally, her lips causing both of them to moan at the feeling of both of their lips together. Sana loved how soft Tzuyu's lips were on hers, molding together ever so perfectly. Tzuyu loved the way Sana tried to take control of her kisses but Tzuyu always seemed to win but this time, she didn't.

Sana got up and sat on Tzuyu's lap, straddling her before pushing her lips harder onto hers, making Tzuyu moan even louder. Sana's arms wrapped around her neck, pulling their bodies closer to each other's. Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Sana's waist because of this. Sana and Tzuyu was in a full make-out session and before they both could go any farther, a voice was heard when the door was opened by Thomas the train.

"MY VIRGIN EYES OH LORD!" said Jihyo. She had her eyes covered with hands as she hunched her body forward. Her body was at the doorframe, wearing the same clothes she wore yesterday. "DO I NEED TO GRAB SOME HOLY WATER OR THROW A BIBLE AT Y'ALL BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE I DO NEED TO! IM NOT AFRAID TO GO ALL HOLY ON YOUR BUTTS AND NEITHER IS OUR FATHER!" She continued. Tzuyu giggled as Sana has her face in between Tzuyu's shoulder and neck, giving her light kisses here and then.

"Sorry Jihyo. We got carried away." Tzuyu apologized. "Also, I am actually religious myself you know and I have my own bibles and holy water." Tzuyu wasn't kidding, she really did have a bible, more like three actually and two bottles of holy water. Jihyo looked at her surprised.
"Christian or Catholic?" she asked.

"Catholic." Tzuyu answers. Jihyo starts jumping up and down.

"YAY! You're a catholic! We can be catholic buddies!" she cheered. Tzuyu giggled at her cuteness. Sana looked at the two with a funny look.

"Okay no what the heck? That is weird." she said. Tzuyu and Jihyo glare at the blonde.

"Being a Catholic isn't weird." Tzuyu said. Jihyo agreed with her.

"You're just jealous that I have so much in common with your fiancé!" Sana gasped at the younger girl.

"Excuse me, jealous? Pshhhhhhhh not why would I be jealous?" said Sana.