03

"Well, there's no way to say this but you're getting married." The head master of the Minatozaki family said. Sana's eyes widened and her mouth opened.

"What?!" She shouted. "Since when did you plan on getting me married?!"

"Sana, it's for our family and theirs." The older Minatozaki said.

"Who is 'theirs'?!" Sana asked her father.

"The Chou's." The man said that cause Sana's eyes to widen even more.

"No! I refuse to date a Chou. I don't like them and never will." Sana crossed her arms in front of her chest and tilted her head to the side. She showed her father sass as the older Minatozaki crossed his arms in front of his chest afterwards.

"Excuse me?" He asked. "Like I said, its for our family and theirs. We will both be the biggest royal family of all others. Don't you see, our army will increase and we could be unstoppable!"

"Well I still refuse to marry a Chou. Who was I going to marry anyways?" The girl asked. She was curious to know who because she hasn't heard of a male Chou who was able to marry yet.

"You would've married Chou Tzuyu." The headmaster said. Sana furiously shook her head.

"You were going to make me marry another girl?! What do you think I am, a lesbian?!" The young girl spatted out.

"Minatozaki Sa-" Sana cut off her father.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I know what my full name is." She rolled her eyes. "Why did you even agree? They're the Chou's father?!"

"Sana, when we were at war, we lost more men, both sides did. Taecyeon got tired of this, and told me his proposal..."

"Shall our two families combine and make one, making us the biggest royal family of all of Korea."

Sana laughed as her father gave her a questioning look. "You said yes to that?" The young Minatozaki laughed out loud. "That is such a dumb proposal." As the young girl took everything as a joke, the headmaster was the total opposite. He really thought that all of the marriage would stop the fighting and civil blood.

"This isn't a joke Sana, stop taking it as that. You will marry Tzuyu and that is final. You will be meeting her tomorrow whether you like it or not, I don't care." The father said sternly. Sana gulped down her saliva. She never knew her father was so serious about this, about her marrying a Chou. All the blonde could do was nod, not able to say another word as her father left her alone in the living room. But, she wasn't left alone for a while as her friends had finally arrived.

"SANA!" Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Momo shouted.

The four girls embraced each other in a huge hug, causing Sana to smile.

"Hey losers." She said to them as they all let go. "So, what do you guys want to do."

"Let's go to your porch. I want to see the view of Seoul." Jeongyeon said and everyone went up to the second floor where Sana's room was. When they got in, all you could see was how girly Sana's room could be. Pink walls, purple bed sheets with white pillows. She had a brown carpet, a dream catcher hanging above her pillows, her book shelf that was filled with Sana's books like To Kill A Mockingbird, Paper Towns and other books. She had Polariod pictures of her and the girls on her desk as well as pictures of her whole family in picture frames. She even had stuffed toys around the room as well as clothes, showing how messy she could be which wasn't girly at all but made her who she was.

"The view is great like always." Momo said as she walked out to Sana's porch. "It's beautiful." The three other girls walked out to the porch to take in the view as well. Sana shrugged.