20

You know what they say, the calm before the storm...

(Three months later)
Sana's POV

Ever since Tzuyu has taken over her father's position, she's been so busy. She sleeps around three and wakes up at five just to do work or training. She's been stressed lately and I'm so worried. There are bags under her eyes and she barely eats, saying she doesn't have the time to.  I told the girls about this and they're worried themselves, especially Dahyun.

Jihyo, Dahyun, and Momo were coming over today just to hang out and watch some movies or sing karaoke. Jeongyeon couldn't come considering Nayeon and her were out of town. Tzuyu said she would try to join but looking at it, she looked so tired. I doubt she could even finish five pages. I tell her to take a break and get sleep but she ignores me or tells me she can't, saying the paper works are important. She has meetings once and a while and when they're done, she usually goes back to doing paper works.

"Mrs. Minatozaki-Chou?" I looked up from my book to see Bom at the door. She showed half of her body only.

"Bom, you can call me Sana. I believe I told you that before." I said. All she did was nod and smile. "So, what do you need?"

"Well, I was wondering if I could get tomorrow off."

"What's the reason?" I asked as I closed my book and payed my full attention to the maid.

"I-It's my little sister's birthday tomorrow. She's turning 15...well she's not that little," Bom said giggling. "But anyways, I want to go see her for her birthday. I haven't seen her for years because I have worked here as a maid—and I'm not saying as its a bad thing, I love working here." I smiled.

"Bom," she replied with a yes. "Of course you may have the day off tomorrow." She smiled and bowed.

"Thank you so much, Sana." She said before walking out of the door, closing it. I reopened my book back to my page and started reading again but was stopped when a different maid barged in.

"I'm sorry for barging in all of a sudden ma'am but Tzuyu!" She said quickly. I immediately dropped the book and stood up from the bed.

"What happened?!" I asked in panic. The maid was in tears.

"I already called the ambulance ma'am but...but..."

"Please, spit it out." The maid took a few deep breaths.

"I—I went to give tea to Tzuyu and when I walked in, sh-she was laying on the ground, her papers were everywhere. I ran to her and checked her pulse. She was breathing ma'am but at a very slow pace. Sh-she hasn't been having enough sleep!" She cried out.

"Bring me to her!" I said sternly. The maid nodded and led me to Tzuyu who was in her office.

When we arrived there, I barged into the doors to see Tzuyu on the ground, three feet away from her seat and all the papers surrounding her.

"Tzuyu!" I ran to her side and flipped her to her back, placing her head on my thighs. "Tzuyu, honey," I cried out.

A few minutes later, the sound of ringing was fading in. The ambulance had just arrived and the maids and butlers let the people in, leading them to this office. When they got to the room, they had a gurney and came to my side with the love of my life in my lap.

"Your highness. What happened?" asked one of the paramedics.

"Tzu-Tzuyu, she hasn't been having enough sleep... S-She...she just collapsed!" I cried saying. The paramedic nodded.

"Okay your highness don't worry, we have to take Queen Tzuyu to the hospital though so would you let us bring her there?" I immediateIy nodded and the paramedic carried Tzuyu from my lap and onto the gurney. "Make sure you go slowly down the stairs."