01

"Young Master!", yelled the Chou's maid. She was currently looking for Tzuyu who was not in her room where she should be and would be at, at this time of the morning. The maid looked through each doors of different rooms that the royals slept in, bathrooms, walk-in closets, and recording room. All those rooms were all on the third and fourth floor. The second floor consisted of the maids and butlers rooms along with their own bathrooms. The first floor had the dining room, kitchen, living room, and meeting room as well as the access to the backyard that had a breathtaking view of Seoul and a huge pool with a jacuzzi.

The maid couldn't find Tzuyu anywhere so she asked the butlers. One said she went to her library so the maid went there. The library was on the top floor, the fourth floor, located next to Tzuyu's room. "Why didn't I go there first." the maid sighs. When she finally got to the library, she knocked twice on the door.

"You may come in." said the young voice. The maid walked in to see Tzuyu, the young master of the Chou family. She was sitting down at her desk writing in her journal. The library was about two stories high filled with books only and a huge window right behind the young master's desk. The maid stood next to the doors as she isn't suppose to be so close to the young adult in front of her unless she is told she could or is serving her foods or tea.

"Young Master", the maid called to her after bowing as it would be rude to not have done so to a royal family member.

"Bom, you don't have to call me that. I told you to just call me by my name." Tzuyu said.

"Yes Young Master...I mean Tzuyu." Bom corrected herself last minute. She kept eye contact with the young adult in front of her as she still kept writing. "Tzuyu?"

"Yes, Bom?"

"The head master wanted to see you, Tzuyu.", Bom tells.

"Is that so?" Tzuyu asks, still writing and not even looking up from her journal.

"Yes, young master...I mean Tzuyu." Bom corrects herself again. Tzuyu nods her head and stops writing in her journal and closes the book. She got out of her seat to reveal what she was wearing as she walked away from her desk towards Bom. Black jean shorts, a white tank top with a grey cardigan over it. Her hair was put into a ponytail and her shoes were white converse. The maid wouldn't call it 'checking her out' but more like making sure she was in proper clothes as she knows how strict her father is about her choice of clothing.

"Tzuyu, is this clothing very formal to your father?" Bom asks. Tzuyu looks down to her clothing and shrugs.

"My style Bom, my way." The two walk out of the library doors out into the huge hallways.

"Bom." Tzuyu calls.

"Yes young master?"

"Where is my father? If he wants to see me I must know where he is."

"Yes, well he is on the first floor, in his meeting room Tzuyu." Bom tells the young adult. Tzuyu nods her head and turns around to face Bom.

"Thank you, I think you deserve a break today.", she said. Bom shakes her head.

"I can't do that young master." Said Bom.

"And why not?" Tzuyu asks.

"Because no matter how much a break would sound pleasing, I must work to keep your home clean and safe as well as make sure you have your meals ready to eat. I do not think having a break would be a good idea, Tzuyu." She says.

"Well Bom, you have been working here before I was even born. I think you deserve to take a break today and relax. So don't argue with me and do so." Tzuyu tells her. Bom wanted to reject again but shouldn't as it was clear that the Young Master wanted her to take a free day. Bom nods.