05

"So what are we going to do now? I'm bored and I want to go back home." Jeongyeon said. Sana, Momo, and Jihyo agreed as Tzuyu and Dahyun rolled their eyes.

"We won't stop you." Dahyun replied. "You could walk out that door right now and the Chou and Minatozaki family would be mad at us and the next thing you know, World War III so go ahead and leave. If you want to see people die, then I suggest you leave now." Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Sana, and Momo looked at each other before sighing.

"Ugh, she has a point. You know how my family and Tzuyu's family is." Sana said. "If we don't bond now, we could start something bad in the future." Her friends groaned and whined but Sana, Dahyun, and Tzuyu had enough of it after they kept going on and on.

"Will you guys please stop with that. It is annoying me." Tzuyu said.

"Well you're annoying yourself!" Jihyo snapped back. Tzuyu took a deep breath in and out.

"Whatever. Since we have nothing to do at this very moment. Why don't I give you a tour of my home?" Tzuyu suggested.

"I don't see why not. There is nothing else to do." Jeongyeon said. Sana, Momo, and Jihyo agreed to as Dahyun and Tzuyu stood in front of them, giving them a tour of the Chou household.

"So as you know, this is the top floor, the fourth floor. On this floor has the game room, recording room, a door that leads to the library which is also accessed on the third floor, and Tzuyu's room. There are other rooms but they are for guests. The third floor consists like I said, the library and Uncle Taecyeon's room as well as other guest rooms and stuff like that." Dahyun explained. Jihyo, Sana, Momo, and Jeongyeon listened to the pale girl as she was telling them everything she knew of the house. "Okay, let's go to the second floor." When they got to the second floor, Tzuyu spoke this time.

"This is the second floor. It only consists of my servants but I consider them family so don't be rude to them please." Tzuyu said. A few of the servants were walking by, the maids and butlers greeted them as only Dahyun and Tzuyu greeted them back. Sana and her friends just looked at them before walking off. Tzuyu and Dahyun knew it was rude but they couldn't really do anything about the four girls so they just continued with the tour.

"Okay. First floor now." Tzuyu said. The girls nodded and they all went to the first floor. When they got there, they stood in the side hallway as Tzuyu explained each room. She used her hands to show where each room was and what was in there. "That room over there is my father's meeting room. I only go there when he asks for me." Tzuyu spoke, pointing to the last door on the left.

"This room is the kitchen." She said pointing to the right side across from her father's meeting room. "Next to it is the dining room where we eat so the kitchen and dining room are both connected by a door in between."

"That room next to my father's meeting room is the living room. It's spacious and could fit hundreds of people as I was told but who really knows." Tzuyu spoke. "The next few rooms on both sides are bathrooms so yeah..." she said, pointing to the two doors on both sides of the rooms tgat she said was the bathroom.

"That is about it for this floor. Let's go outside." When the six girls walked outside, Sana and her friends were pretty amazed. Tzuyu's backyard was very wide and spacious. She had an outside basketball court, a garden not too far from the mansion, and a greenhouse looking place that had the pool and jacuzzi inside.

"Dude what the fuck?" Jeongyeon said.

"Language please." Said Jihyo.

"You didn't complain about language before when we all were swearing."

"...So? Doesn't matter just no cussing anymore, got that everyone." Jihyo said pointing to her friends and including Dahyun and Tzuyu. Everyone had their arms raised like they were caught by the police. "Okay." They said.