14

Whistling; Vernon kept whistling as he swung the bloody knife side to side. He whistled to the song Tip Toe, Through the Tulips as he stared at the eight girls in front of him, tied to their chairs. When he finished whistling, he played with the knife in the middle of his index fingers. The top of the knife stabbed into his finger, causing blood to appear but he didn't show any care of the small cut.

"Who's first?" Vernon asked. The eight girls gulped down air as they were scared. Their hearts thumped rapidly in their chests, feeling like it was going to shoot out. Vernon held the knife in his right hand as he walked ever-so slowly towards the teenage girls. "Come on, anyone wants to have fun?" he asked.

He kneeled close to Jihyo's body, looking up and down her body in satisfaction. He raised his left hand, causing the short girl to flinch and gasp. Vernon held a finger to his lips. "Shhh." He was about to hold her cheek when Jeongyeon spoke up.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her you bastard!" Jeongyeon shouted, rocking her chair to get out. "You hurt her or land even a finger on her, you're dead!"

Vernon chuckled, smiling a little. "Feisty." His face turned serious. "I like feisty." He pulled on Jeongyeon's hair hard, causing the girl to scream in pain.

"Jeongyeon!" The girls shouted, worried for the girl.

"Because you're so feisty...you're first." Vernon said. He pulled harder on her hair, causing small drops of water to fall from Jeongyeon's eyes.

"Aw, crying? I'll take away your pain. Don't worry." Vernon said. He raised his knife high above his head and slashed down, cutting Jeongyeon's hair even shorter. The older girl moved back up to hit her back to the chair as she breathed in and out hard.

Vernon brought the hair in his hands to his nose, taking the smell of it. He smirked.  "I can use your hair to add to the others, thank you." He put the hair into his bloody bag.

"Are you okay?" Jihyo asked her in worry. The taller girl nodded.

"I'm fine." she replies back. "Hey, don't cry..." Jihyo's tears fell as she looked at her friend.

"I can't help to." Jihyo replied back. "He was hurting you."

"It's better me than any of you." Jeongyeon said. That was her last words for now as Vernon started to choke her with a small happy grin and laugh.

"Oh friendship. How beautiful." he said. Vernon then laughed even louder. "It makes me want to ruin it so much...and I will." He took out his knife and made a small cut on Jeongyeon's cheek as the girl shakes in fear but did her best to stay strong.

Vernon stopped choking Jeongyeon and thus she started to breath heavily. But Vernon's way of torture didn't end yet. He ripped Jeongyeon's shirt straight in the middle, leaving her in her black bra and abs to be exposed. "Oh this will be fun."

The tears, scared, and worried voices of the girls filled the room, watching Vernon as he was going to have another victim. Vernon never listened or thought twice about having Jeongyeon's pieces. He will get what he wants, when he wants it. He raised his knife and stabbed Jeongyeon right in her lower body, causing the girl to scream out in pain.

"Jeongyeon!!" the girls yelled in horror. Vernon laughed.

"Music to my ears." He stabbed her again in the same spot but deeper. Jeongyeon's tears filled her face and voice filled the huge library room.

"Stop just stop!" Tzuyu yelled at Vernon, getting his attention but the knife was still in Jeongyeon's body. The girls all looked at her as well. "Stop hurting her please. If you do, you can kill me first." Tzuyu said. Vernon smiled wide.