19

A/N: Sorry for the late update. School has been pretty rough lately. Btw, here's a DahMo chapter for you guys since I miss them :))
____________________

Momo was spending the night at Dahyun's mansion. Apparently her parents were leaving town to see an old friend. Her siblings went but she didn't want to go, leaving Dahyun with her maids and butlers at her house. The two girls were arguing about what movie to watch.

"I want to watch The Grudge!" said Momo.

"Well I want to watch IU Sunbaenim!" Dahyun spoke.

"You know how many times we watched that already? Please Dubu, can we watch The Grudge?" Dahyun looked at Momo to see her giving the puppy dog eyes and pout. Dahyun glared at her.

"That isn't going to work on me. You cute, but not too cute." Momo rolled her eyes.

"Seriously Dahyun, can we watch a horror movie instead of IU Sunbaenim?" The small tofu sighed.

"You're lucky I love you." Momo smiled and peck Dahyun's cheek before putting on the horror movie. Popcorn, drinks and junk food were placed all over the table. The two were having a small little date. Since they didn't want to go out, they decided to stay in. Momo moved close to Dahyun and placed her head against the smaller girl's chest, resting her hand over her torso.

"I love you more, Dahyun." Dahyun smiled wide and kissed Momo's forehead before paying her attention to the movie.

When the movie was about to begin,
Momo got a text from Sana. Opening it, Momo laughed. Dahyun looked at her in confusion.

"Whats so funny?"

"Sana said that she tried to be romantic and make Tzuyu and her pancakes for breakfast and failed to. She got the whole kitchen covered in pancake batter."

"How did she do that?" Dahyun asked between laughs.

"No clue. It's Sana after all." Dahyun agreed on that.

"Tzuyu's like a clean freak, she's going to get so pissed."

"She is?"

"Yup. I remember when we were little that she made me help her organize her drawers by certain clothing and color. She would shout at me each time I put things in the wrong place or made her clothing folded ugly. She's a definite clean and neat freak." Momo giggled.

"Okay enough talking. Let's watch!"

During the middle of the movie, Dahyun pulled out her phone because she got a text from Tzuyu.

"Who's that?" Momo asked, not looking away from the screen of the tv.

"Tzuyu. I can tell she's pissed just from her texting. She's using colorful language about how Sana messed up her kitchen." Dahyun said chuckling, Dahyun texted her back, saying good luck cleaning the mess, and turned her phone off. She was watching a movie with Momo and didn't want to be rude in using her phone the whole time.

After the two girls watched a movie, they decided to finally go out to the mall and go shopping. Dahyun didn't feel like it but if it made Momo happy, she would do it and anything for her.

"Oooh lets go into Hot Topic!" Momo cheered as she jumped in her spot, pointing to the store. Dahyun and Momo had to bring five guards with them just in case anything happens. They surrounded the girls in protection.

"Okay, let's go then." Dahyun said and had Momo lead the way. Momo dragged Dahyun to the shirts, looking through all the bands.

"Ooh I don't have this The 1975 shirt." The older girl said as she showed Dahyun the shirt. The small tofu nodded.