Part 2 of you know what

WHOO! Over 700 reads on this booklet! And now......................

Here comes the second part of Truth or Dare, but it's really a closure of what happens.

"Liked what?"

A collective groan rang out in the living room. "You know what, Calore! What you were dared to do just minutes ago!"

Cal had gone so white, it was a miracle that he hadn't passed out from the blood loss. He scratched the back of his head and replied, "No."

He shouldn't have said that.

...

After a few bruises here and there, loud curse words ringing, and the occasional guffawing at the stupidity of the dares (one involving latex gloves and no clothes) Cal realized that it would most likely be the last time that he and his brother will show up at this place. But there's always the sweet taste of sugar, and the even more delightful feeling of Mare's breath and tongue intertwinded with his. Maybe there would be a day when she saw his heart, vunerable and hers for the taking—he blushed at the thought. He really had to stop with the fantasies. She took a liking to Maven, not him.

Mare hates to admit anything personal, so she'd like to keep the fact that she was grateful for the opportunity to be close to him, taking her sweet time licking the sugar off—to herself.

"Truth or dare, Gisa?" 

The young girl glared at Maven, then spit out: "Truth."

"No consequences. If you could kill anyone here, who would it be?"

"Kilorn."

Mare gasped. "But I thought you had a crush on—"

"Mare." Gisa made Mare swear to not say a thing about her personal life, and now the fool broke her promise.

"But why me?!?!"

"Besides—you know, you took my food."

...

This is it, it's finally happening.

After the truth or dare fiasco, Cal miraculously had a chance to talk with her. But if there's one thing that he didn't know what to do, it was having a normal conversation with a girl he'd been crushing on for six months, two weeks and three days (don't judge the young man, everyone has their strange habits).

"So...."

"So........" he repeated.

Mare gave him a funny look. "Well that was.....fun."

"Yeah, we should do that more often."

"Do what?"

Cal blushed. "Oh! I didn't mean it that way—cause you know—I meant the game, and not the....."

She found his incoherent mumbling and stammering kind of cute. But then again, everything he did was adorable by her standards. "No, no, I get it."

They fell into awkward silence.

She took a breath in the cool, outside air. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it."

"You don't have to apologize."

"Then..... does that mean you actually liked it?" Please say yes, please say please say—geez, was she really thinking that?!?!?

He sighed. "I did. And to be completely honest, I was hoping that you liked it too."

They blushed deeply. At least they were actually being truthful to each other. No one to interrupt, and no lies.

Evangeline couldn't help but smirk to herself as she listened in on the conversation they were having, with the "I like you"s and whatnot . The smirk twisted into a grin as she saw them share a sweet, long kiss. Mission accomplished, she thought as she high-fived Elane.

I was gushing while I wrote this whole thing. I never really wrote anything like this, and I hoped that you enjoyed the ending. Requests are open from now on.

This is the third writer speaking, and have a good day.🙂