A Snippet from my Works

So this idea came to mind, and I had quite a laugh.

Mareena Titanos along with Ptolemus and Evangeline Samos hopped along the ups and downs of the palace roofs.

Once they arrived at their destination above the room where the crown was kept, she gazed at the village and forest in awe of the sight.

"I could get to a view like this..."

"Titanos!"

"Hold on. Yep, I'm used to it." She crosses her arms. "Guys I want a castle."

Evangeline sneered. "We do this job, you could buy your own castle."

Mareena scoffed before tying the rope around herself. The Samos siblings held onto the rope as she was lowered to put the crown in her satchel.

All of a sudden one of the guards sneezed as Mareena held the precious metal in her hands. For a second, she contemplated whether or not to make herself known.

She figured she could spare the seconds.

"Oh, Hay Fever?"

"Yeah," he says, glancing slightly behind him.

The few seconds it took for him to realize what happened, Mareena and the siblings were on the run. Like always, she felt a rush of adrenaline and excitement as the trio barreled out the village, soldiers in tow. "Can't you picture me in a castle of my own?" She whoops. "I mean, I certainly can. Oh, the things we've seen and it's only eight in the morning!"

If you haven't guessed it already, this is a Tangled Au.

I look forward to finishing the rest of the chapter.

Teaser: Elara sings.

This is the third writer typing, and have a good day🙂