05.

"A party?" I questioned Jordan the next day.
Jordan leaned against the lockers with fliers in his hand.
"I thought the kids could use it, I mean with all of the scary murders going on." He gave off a fake scared expression.
"Do you think that's a good idea though? Jordan, my dad-"
"Is the sheriff I know, but don't be a stick in the mud about it Lexi. Either come or don't, I'm not going to make you." Jordan stated.
I frowned at him.
"I'll be there, but just keep the kids away from the woods."
"Why the woods?" Jordan questioned.
I bit my lip.
"It seems that's where the attacks keep happening at." I told him.

Jordan made a face.
"Good thing the party is at the Grind House."
"Where the most recent attack happened? Jordan are you stupid?" I asked him.
Jordan blinked at that.
"I didn't know a attack happened there, Lexi. I don't watch the news like a old person," he smirked now.
"But apparently you do."
"Because my dad wants to keep his kids safe, that says a lot about yours." I hissed.

Jordan glared.
"Come, or don't. This is a party for the fun and cool kids anyway, something you're far from being." He said storming off.

"What was that about?" Bryce questioned walking up to me, with his arms crossed.
I sighed softly.
"Jordan's throwing a party at the Grind House tonight." I told him.
Bryce made a face.
"What's the problem with that?"
"That's where the couple was found, Bryce. What ever is killing these people, hangs around the woods and waits until after dark-
"Sounds like a vampire."
"Its not a vampire!" I cried earning students to stop in the hall and look our way.

Bryce looked around.
"Alright, alright. Breathe,Lexi. It was a joke." He told me as we walked towards homeroom.
I ran a hand through my hair.
"Sage made the comment yesterday about vampires, but they don't exist. They can't exist, its not possible.. Something else has to be the cause of it." I told him.
Bryce frowned softly.
"Remember what I told you the other day? That we were high school students, and that the adults would take care it? This is me sticking by that statement, Lexi you need to breathe for me and relax. You're going to freak people out, if you start going nuts over these deaths." He told me.

Inhaling slowly, I exhaled with a soft nod.
"You're right, I'm sorry.. I guess I have been stressing out over this." I confessed.
Bryce smiled softly.
"Are you coming to Jordan's party tonight? I don't mind picking you up." He offered now.
Fixing to speak, the sound of kids chanting 'fight' over and over.
Caught both of our attention.

"What's going on?" Bryce's facial expression scrunched up as he ran to the crowd that was forming a circle.

I ran after him, pushing my way through.
I stood in the front.

It was one of Carter's friends.
Jace Pierce I think?
He was standing in front of the lockers, while Gabriel Young glared at him.

"If you're not a faggot, then take off the choker." He demanded.
Jace stared back at him.
"I can't do that, Gabriel." He told him in a soft voice.
Height comparison?
Jace looked like he could of been mistaken as a ninth grader, he was pretty small for a guy his age.
His hair was also that raven black, which made it a lot harsher with it brushed back as a few strands fell in his face.
His blue eyes were that pretty sapphire blue, but they looked darker with annoyance now that he was being confronted by someone.

"You can't, or you wont?" Gabriel questioned.
Jace looked at him.
"Why are you the only student in this school, being a nosy ass bitch about what I wear? No one else asks about it." He stated now.
"Because no one else has the balls to call you out on being a faggot." Gabriel stepped closer.
"But if you're not, then you won't have any issue taking it off then." Gabriel said now.
Jace frowned crossing his arms.
"I'm not removing my fashion sense for your pleasure, how about you stop drooling over me and jacking off to the thought of me, and walk away? I have art in fifteen minutes, and don't want to be late." He told him.