42.

**Unknown Pov.**

"It's been nearly two weeks, shouldn't someone go and get them before we piss Deidre off?" A voice hissed.
"Let her be pissed, she was going to get herself caught no matter what." A female smirked softly.
"So we really did send Kipper in there to throw her off her guard?" A boy asked glaring.
"Abel will kill you!"

"Silence you damn morons." Desmond rubbed his temples as Pixie giggled next to him.
"The fallen Mistress gets caught and everyone loses their heads." She grinned.
"She isn't even our mistress." Sun declared with a heavy sigh.
"We only agreed to do those things, to make her feel powerful in some sort of way." He waved his hand.
"And as for Abel? He's too smart, he'll break out and come here. Sure, he'll be angry that we risked his mates life. But he'll be relieved we don't have that witch anymore." He stated.

Beatrix stared at them.
"So, we used Kipper to get Deidre caught but what happens if Abel really isn't able," she grinned at her own rhyme.
"To get out?" She asked.

"He'll get out, its most likely he'll run here first and then make a plan on getting Kipper back." Adrian told her.
"That poor kid, does he even love Abel?" Tatiana asked.
"He says he does." Pixie shrugged now.
"And Abel wouldn't of marked him if they-"
"You can mark another vampire and claim them without consent, Pixie." Desmond told her with a frown.

"But Abel does love the oblivious kid, why else would he use that illusion ability of his to make Deidre think he's abusing him?" He smirked.
"She's too far gone and will be one last pest we have to worry about." He said.

"Has anyone checked on Ziggy?" Beatrix questioned now.
Sun blinked.
"His mother should be back shortly, she did have something she wanted to share with us." He said.
Beatrix made a face.
"Will she really become the next Mistress?" She asked him.
Sun frowned.
"Would you prefer her not to?" He questioned.

Beatrix frowned at him.
"I have nothing against her, she's just young to want to become the Mistress." She said.
"She's qualified." Sun told her.

"We need a plan, now." They all turned to Abel who stormed into the room, completely soaked.
Pixie frowned at him.
"I take it, Deidre is still locked up?" She asked as Desmond brought the other a towel.
Abel ripped it from him as he glared.
"She is and she'll remain that way until they burn her at the stake, she isn't our problem. But we do have a problem, they're holding Kipper against his will." He said walking past the others.

"Against his will? Abel, aren't you far from someone who should keep that sort of sentence, out of his mouth?" Nicolai questioned.
Abel shot the other a death glare.
"Kill yourself before I kill you myself." He commanded.

"Wait, wait. Calm down." Victoria walked up holding a sleeping child no older than one.
"I understand you're upset Abel, but for right now. We need to lay low, with Deidre finally gone. We need to focus on our next move, that doesn't involve messing with that family. Did you forget, Nathan, Joshua and Jace all live there?" She asked him calmly.

Abel smirked at her.
"Jace? He's fucking pathetic-"
"Language!" She hissed covering the child's ears who paid them no mind as he slept.
Abel glared.
"He's pathetic and weak, I could of killed him if Kipper hadn't got himself caught. Who's idea was it to send him out there anyway?" He demanded now.

"It was mine." A female's voice spoke as she walked out of the shadows, drying her black hair from the rain.
Abel glared at her.
"Yours? For someone without abilities, you're brave using my mate-"
"Hush." She smiled at him.
"We will get Kipper back, it will just take time. And once we do, all of us will leave Cross Roads to avoid anymore bloodshed. You killed my friends family, I did not allow that." She frowned.