19.

//WARNING:: THIS IS A NSFW CHAPTER, SO THERE WILL BE THE SEX. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE SEX BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. BUT IF YOU DO, BECAUSE WE'RE ALL PERVERTS. HAVE FUN YOU WILD KIDS.

You have been warned.
~CkR.\\

**Bryce's Pov.**

"So.. let me get this straight.." Maggie began as I sat across from her at Grind House.
She was the only person I wanted to see right now.
I had nothing against Lexi, Sage or Emberly.
But I really needed to get back to my other friends.
Just to get away from the vampire life, that Lexi and Sage have sucked themselves into.
And lets not forget Monty.
Who is NOW.
A god damn vampire.

"Monty is being home schooled at his boyfriends house, because of some kind of personal reason that'll take one to three months of recovery?" She asked, rubbing her temples in pure annoyance.
I sat back taking a drink of my coffee.
"It's a pretty complicated situation to be in, Mag." I told her now.
Maggie made a face.
"Is Monty alright though? I mean, the last time I saw him. He looked okay to me." She stated.

I sighed softly.
"I really don't know Mag, I'm just exhausted. Lexi is depressed, Sage is refusing to talk to us because of whatever reason and Emberly is just there. I had to step away from that for a bit." I confessed.

Maggie arched a brow.
"I knew the girls could be drama, Bryce. But damn, why stay?" She asked me.
I smiled softly.
"I'm not fixing to abandon Lexi, Mag. She's a childhood friend, yeah shes drama but I'm used to dealing with that. Lately though, its just been a bit much." I told her.

Maggie rolled her eyes at that.
"How about a party tonight then? Its still the weekend." She said.
I blinked.
"Its Wednesday." I told her.
"Any day is the weekend, if you're brave enough." She winked getting up, taking my cup.
"Refill?" She offered.
I nodded as she vanished over to the barista.

I leaned back as a soft groan escaped me.
My head was throbbing and I knew it was nothing good.
I was exhausted.
This whole situation, was fucking exhausting.
Maybe this party would be an actual escape from reality?
And tomorrow I could go back to dealing with the girls being complete messes.

I really don't know how Monty was able to actually deal with this, twenty four seven, when I wasn't around.

It actually wasn't until recently when I decided to throw myself back into Lexi's group, and I just haven't made the effort to see Maggie and our friends, since then.
It was actually pretty nice, to be around humans.
Not that Lexi, Sage and Emberly weren't.
But everyone they were around lately, were dead and I just need to be around people who had a pulse.

"Here ya are, my dear pitiful friend." Maggie grinned taking a seat as she pulled out her phone.
I stared at her taking a sip.
"What is it?" I asked.
She looked up as she smiled.
"Just like you, my other friend is in the same situation almost. She's actually on her way here, so we can have a pity party." She smirked.
I flipped her off with a grin.
"Don't make fun of the situation, Mag. Its cruel." I told her.
She shrugged.
"We're supposed to be teenagers, Bryce. Not dealing with emotional break downs, and missing friends within two months back to school." She pointed out.

I frowned softly but nodded.
It had only been two months since we became sophomores, and so much shit was going wrong.
Usually sophomores were out partying, making mistakes and getting high.
Not meeting vampires, seeing people die and turning into vampires.

I looked up as the bell rang at the door, and Maggie grinned.
This girl in torn black jeans and a dark red tank top walked up to us, her red hair pulled into a messy bun as her green eyes held anything but a hello.