28.

//WARNING: This chapter is NSFW, enter at your own risk. Or as usual, if you're into reading sex. By all means, go in.
Until then.
~CkR.\\

**Devin's Pov.**

"Have sex with me." Nathan said inside of the bedroom.
I sat on the edge of the bed, ready to throw whatever was close enough to grab, at him.
I looked at him.
"No." I said getting off the bed now, my arms crossed.
Nathan arched a brow.
"No?" He smirked.
I frowned.
"Yeah no, if you want to keep blasting your music. Go for it, but I'm not going to sink low enough by giving you my body, otherwise. You're not worth it." I told him.

Nathan stepped up and I felt chills race through my body.
"What if I just, make you give me your body? What then?" He tested.
I growled now.
"You're fucking scum, Nathan. Are you that desperate for sex, you'll use compulsion?" I demanded.
Nathan smirked down at me.
"I could always be gentle."
"Gentle doesn't exist in your vocabulary, you're already lying." I accused locking eyes with him.
"Now, get out." I hissed.

Nathan bit his lip.
"My offer remains standing." He said heading to the door.
I followed cautiously.
"And it'll remain standing, I'm not desperate enough to have sex with a parasite like you." I said now.
Without warning.
The other growled low enough snatching my wrist, before slamming me into my bedroom door.

His lips pressing to mine as my blood ran cold, without thinking I bit down on his lip, drawing blood.
Letting out a pained growl, his hand connected to my face.
As my fist connected to his.

Nathan glared grabbing me by the collar, squeezing down tightly.
His lip bleeding as a bruise began to appear.
My cheek was burning and I was pretty sure I bit my gum, because I could taste blood in my mouth from the slap.

"Why can't you just be a slut like the rest of them, and get fucked?" He demanded heavily breathing.
I glared down at him.
"Because I have fucking standards and trash like you? Doesn't meet them." I spat.
Nathan glared at me.
"Fucking bitch." He growled.
Just as his hand was about to come down again.
Another stopped him.

"Get the fuck out." Alaric demanded, glaring harshly at the other.
Nathan stepped back from the two of us, grinning now.
"It's pretty sad when a vampire can't even defend himself." He stated.
"Get out!" Alaric growled bitterly.
I stood there, forced behind the auburn haired vampire, who refused to let me move.
His hand squeezing down on my wrist, but his green eyes that were now black, remained locked on the other.

Nathan sighed, slamming the door behind him.

Alaric turned to me now, his brows knitted.
"Are you okay?" He frowned.
I looked at him.
"I'm fine," my eyes fell on the bed.
"I was just fixing to sleep, but now I'm too wound up to even think about it." I confessed walking over to the desk, pulling out the files.

Alaric crossed his arms.
"Maybe you should get a lock on your door, how often has that bastard been in here?" He questioned.
I turned to him.
"Just tonight." I told him, turning my attention back to the files frowning softly.
My cheek burning as I sighed softly.
Alaric stood behind me now.
"Should I inform Luther and Irina?" He offered.

I turned to him, smiling now.
"No, I can fight my own battles." I said now.
"Can you?" Alaric's eyes flickered for a moment, before they turned back to green.
Studying the other, I frowned.
"Yes, tonight my guard was caught off, but I will see about a lock. Would that make you feel better?" I asked him.