Two

Please be sure to vote and comment for faster updates 🥴💜

___

I was awakened by the smell of weed smoke and Ice Cubes It Was a Good Day. That meant Ant was back home.Wiping my eyes I seen Kyra sitting up in her twin bed that sat next to mines - we shared a room together and Ant had his own cause he say he claimed he ain't trust us around his stuff. Kyra was just staring at me sitting on top of her thick pink comforter smiling hard as hell with her blackened eye.

"What the fuck Kyra, look at yo eye. Why the hell you smiling while you looking like that? Let me go get you some ice." I got up grabbing my silk kimono robe to cover myself up. I didn't need Ant to see me in these little shorts I wore. I knew he could be a looker.

Kyra smacked her lips. "Nawh nawh, we good girl sit down. Ant got us a surprise, you know cause of last night and shit." I sat back down, I should've known he was gone come back bearing gifts. I've only been staying here a month since I finally got evicted from my moms spot and I was already hip to their routine. Ant a whoop her ass then buy her something nice or dick her down real good. After that she'll be just fine like it never happened until he really hurt her again then she want to cry and shit.

That was my girl but man she made some dumb decisions some times. Then again, her moms went through the same thing so she treated it like it was normal. Kyra got up to go to the twin closet opening up her side she pulled out two large Victoria Secret bags. "He hooked us up girl! Check yo stuff out, I wanted to wait until you got up to open them up together."

She ain't have to tell me though. Me and Kyra been tight for years now. She use to come to school and be around the hood with black eyes and bruises but even though that was my girl I knew not to ask if she wasn't telling me nothing willingly. Plus it was enough rumors floating around the hood that had confirmed enough of what I already knew between her and Ant. I couldn't lie and say he didn't keep us decked out though. He'll always make sure we stayed looking up to par. He said he couldn't take care of no raggedy hoes so he kept our hair laid and wardrobe on point. He'd never give us cash to hold though because he was too afraid we'll save it instead of spending it and try to move away. He tried to do enough only to keep us content and quiet. I wasn't stupid but what could I do? He had his boys watching the house at all times if we tried something dumb like running.

We opened up the bags together revealing the new bra and panties sets. My bag was majority boy shorts along with bras while Kyras was filled with all kinds of sexy thongs and bras to match. He knew what each of us preferred even though it was mad weird that I had my best friend guy going to buy my personal needs. I done got use to it though because it was either I let him cash out on us hisself or I'd have nothing.

"I might as well make it up to him and wear this shit when he come back tonight huh?" Kyra spoke pulling up a one piece to her seat winding her hips. Kyra always been a real pretty girl you'd never think she was from my neck of the woods. She was really petite with bright skin with nice plump lips. She wore pretty tight curly coils that were a sandy brown Her hair usually sat up top in a messy bun or just all over her head. She was way too beautiful to be fooling with Ant but I guess she really loved him.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes. She could be so naive. "Yeah put it on and do what? Let him knock the shit off ya shoulders again?" I tossed my things back in the bag still annoyed from last night. Especially cause Kyra was acting like shit was all sweet knowing what was really behind all them price tags he was throwing in her face. Mira began to whine so I got up to make her bottle. Kyra and I had a an agreement that I'll help her out with the baby while she let me stay. I didn't really mind cause Kyra would always get frustrated anyway but I didn't sign up for all the extras.

"You know what- fuck you Sugar. You ain't have to go there acting all hostile and shit after I said I'm sorry. Plus look at all this my nigga bought you. What you don't want it? What panties you gone wear then?" She taunted.

"Don't you want to go Kyra?" I asked her while I held Mira feeding her. She was brainwashed.

"Go where?" Ants deep voice broke our conversation as both Kyra and I held looks as if our hearts stopped at once. "Cats got y'all fucking tongue now or something?" "Where you trying to leave to Shug?" Ant asked once again leaning against white paint cracked door while inhaling his blunt. Ant was fine, his waves his head were swimming, he had a pretty white set of teeth which he all golded out on the bottom with the grill he wore. He was wearing big white tee white a gold chain and some Rock Revival jeans. That still ain't make up for the way he went upside Kyra head.

"I was- I was trying to see if Kyra wanted to go to the store with me. I was gone come ask if you ain't mind. It's nice out today so I wanted to take Mira for a walk. Nothing too serious Ant." He eyeballed me hard then back to Kyra and to me again with his hooded eyes.

"Yeah aight, you like yo shit?" He nodded to my bag.

"Yeah it's real nice, thank you." I smiled small. I seen Kyra fold her arms while wearing a slight mug.

"Me too babe." She perked up and walked to him to kiss him. I could've threw up.

"Chill out man. I ain't forget shit bought last night. We ain't that good." He pulled at the blunt again." At least somebody didn't, I thought to myself. He pushed Kyra back and she sucked her teeth.

"What the fuck Ant?" Kyra spat. There she go cussing again like she was crazy. Anthony ignored her comment this time.

"I was meaning to holla at you anyway Sugar. Let me talk to you." He paused. "Outside." He looked at Kyra as if  he said this to get away from her. I swallowed hard afraid to what the hell a happen next. Wiping Miras mouth I placed her bottle on my end table and handed her to Kyra. She rolled her eyes real hard before taking her from me and I simply shook my head and followed Ant. I didn't want his woman beating ass if that's what she was thinking. I knew what I deserved.

I walked outside nervously still wrapped in robe with a silk scarf on my head I followed him to the side of the house to the garage. "This the only place her ass wasn't gone try to ear hustle but just like you wanted to holla at me I needed to holla at you too." I began to twiddle with my fingers. What could want Ant be possibly wanting from me?

"Wassup?" I looked up to him catching eyes only to quickly looked elsewhere. It was too damn awkward.

"I know you a good girl Sugar, I checked on ya background. Meanwhile, Kyra be out here wilding like she ain't got no damn sense. Last time I let that bitch out my sight she popped back with a fucking kid which is why I don't let her ass out my sight. But now that you staying here I feel like I can make an exception. I threw a stack on a prepaid card and I just need y'all to go out for the day while I meet with some new connects. Then if all goes well then maybe Kyra can start seeing the light of day again- if I can trust y'all."

I let out the breath I had been holding in. I thought he was gone ask me to sell drugs or hell kill Kyra for him. This was easy as hell, plus I was getting sick of having to babysit Kyra and Mira. "You know I got you Ant especially after you took us in. I'll make sure we stay on our shit." I nodded placing my hand out for the card.

"I'm trusting you Sugar." Ant spoke will eyeing me intensely tying to read me. His trust was all I've been needing.